alright going to FC this year made me realize some things about myself. Things i knew but i try to get over or forget.
1. I'm not a touchy feely person. I don't automatically give hugs to people. I'm more a fist bump/handshake kinda guy.
2. I'm not comfortable with crowds. and when half the people are dressed in bright fur suits I'm even more freaked out. a room of 4 or people i can handle but a room of hundreds i cannot.
3. i can not sing. i love to do it but i suck at it. sorry to all the people who had to suffer through my voice Sunday night.
4. I like board games. none of my friends like them but i sure do. might explain my love for heroclixs.
5. I'm not a fan of doing things i not use to. even more so in crowds. i lead a girl around by her wrist restraints this year. if it wasn't in front of thousands of people it might have been more fun.
6. i rather draw then drink. i have never been a drinker and i don't want to start now
7. I'm clingy. when i meet a person and I'm alone i tend to stick around that person. Sorry to those i was around that got sick of me just standing around.
8. I'm nothing like Joykill. Tom and joykill are not the same people. i try and fake it but I'm not. i guess Joy is who I'd like to be or maybe who i think people want. I'm thinking the latter of the two.
9. I'm lucky. even as every plan i had for the weekend fell apart i was lucky that my fellow furs where watching my back. Thank you all.
10. I'm a boring person. i rather draw then go out and do stuff. i'm not fun going or adventurous. i go to these things in hope of being fun going or adventurous but fail each time
just thought i get that off my chest and see what others think. also if you when to the dealers room on Sunday around 4:30 to 6 pm i was the guy at the door with the red shirt. "bang your in dog"
6 years, 11 months ago
18 Jan 2012 05:38 CET