Well, one month has passed since I announced the Sonic Hypno-contest. As of right now, you have 31 days left to post your submissions... Provided nothing goes wrong and I am forced to delay the end of the contest. Right now, it's kinda iffy, but let's hope for the best right now. As of right now, I have two submissions to the contest, and a third WIP on the way.
Here are the links, in case you're curious to take a look at the competition... And get some ideas or inspiration for your OWN submissions.
I will not comment on either of these. All my comments and opinions are reserved until the final judgement.
In the meantime, here's a recap of the rules for the contest! The theme is Viral Hypnosis, hypnosis or mind control that passes from one person to another like a virus.
1. The winner will get their personal fancharacter a GUARANTEED spot in a story of THEIR choice. The winner will be able to designate any one of my current stories in progress, and tell me where they want a cameo. I will go out of my way to write them into the story, not just a throwaway background appearance, but as a major character in a story scene... and it can be ANY story, not just Sonic, but Pokemon Battle Kingdom, Digimon Defenders, whatever!
IN ADDITION!!! THE WINNER WILL GET A 2-CHARACTER FULL COLOR COMMISSION BY HypnoFire86 HypnoFire86 !!!!!
2. The contest begins as soon as this journal is posted, and ends on October 31st.
3. You may create a picture, a comic, a flash animation, or a story. Basically ALL submissions are acceptable except for music.
4. All submissions MUST contain both hypnosis and sex. The more interesting the hypnosis and the more explicit the sex scene, the better. And remember, I have a cum fetish, so buckets of cum are a MAJOR plus. The hypnosis and the sex do NOT have to be part of the same sequence, but all submissions MUST contain both.
5. All pairings are acceptable. M/F, M/M, F/F, Herm/Futa/Shemale, or any combination!
6. No fan characters or OCs, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF VILLAINS!!! I'm tired of seeing random badly designed characters having their way with Sonic characters. It bores the heck out of me. Acceptable characters MUST be from Sonic CANON. This means the GAMES, the TV Shows (NOT SONIC UNDERGROUND...), and the Comic!!! The VILLAIN, however, can be an OC!
7. Bigger is better! Remember, my stories are EPIC! Rouge's Discovery ended with a 1000-person hypno-orgy!!! So the longer or bigger your submission is, the more impressed I'll be. A pic of Amy holding a pendant before Cream's eyes is going to be less likely to win than a pic of Amy on a platform, hypnotizing every male in Knothole Village.
8. All submissions MUST link to this journal... and you MUST place a link to your submission in the comments! Also, SPREAD THE WORD!!! I want this contest to be huge! Post journals linking here, tell other artists and writers about it, do whatever, but GET PEOPLE INVOLVED!!!!
9. Multiple Submissions are acceptable!!! Feel free to draw or write as many submissions as you want... I'll only pick ONE submission to win, though. But the more submissions, the better your chances!
10. FOR WRITING, PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS NECESSARY!!! I'm sorry, but I WILL be judging based on grammar and spelling. I'm not going to be an English Nazi, but if English is not your first language and your writing is completely indecipherable, I will penalize it! This is about the BEST PRODUCT, and if you write poorly, then I cannot help but judge your product inferior. If you do not write or speak English as a first language, please find an editor who DOES, and who will help correct your writings!
That's it! Other than that, you're free to draw or write whatever the heck you want! But if you've read ANYTHING I've written, you know what I like! So, get workin' guys!!!