Want to give us a helping hand and get a chance to win some money? Inkbunny needs ad banners!
We are running a competition to get some good ad banners created quickly. The banners will be used to help us get the word out about Inkbunny by advertising on other art boards, community and social networking sites.
The creator of the banner we judge to be the best will receive $50 cold hard cash!
The competition closes in 1 week at 11:59pm Sunday, 1st of August, PDT (Seattle/LA time). The winner will be announced no more than one week later. Late entries may be considered, but try to get them done on time. We need to use the banners to advertise asap.
We will consider using any banner entries that we think are suitable, even if they don't win first place.
* If you submit a banner to this competition, you authorise us to use it on any site we choose to advertise on, without limitation.
* Ad banner size must be exactly 180px wide x 75px high.
* Try to keep the file size under 200kb.
* Ad banner must be an Animated Gif. (NO Flash/Shockwave banners please)
* Animations must not cycle through lots of frames rapidly, flicker or be overly distracting due to excessive animation effects.
* Must contain text that gives most or all of the following info (you can re-word it or drop lines that you just don't want to use): "Furry art community", "Buy and sell Digital Content and Prints", "Share your art for free".
* You can add any other text or messages that you think help promote the site.
* You must only use your own artwork and characters, or artwork and characters you have permission to use. Even if you own commissioned artwork and plan to use parts of that, you must ask the artist if it's okay to use their work in an Inkbunny ad banner first.
* Try to keep banners looking clear, bright and professional! Text should be large and in colors/fonts that are easy to read. The animation frames should give the viewer ample time to read it. It's best to get the message across in as few animation frames as possible, while having enough changes to draw a bit of attention to the banner.
* To submit banners: Please email us the banner as a file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also post your ad banners as art submissions to Inkbunny or other art sites as soon as you are finished, but you still must email us a copy.