We're still managing one update a week. Hopefully we can keep up that pace! It's satisfying watching our art and user base grow. Even though I'm impatient to see it grow faster, this gives us time to really get the site interface and features right while we have a smaller more dedicated group of users giving us feedback. And there's sooo much more to add and improve.. it's never ending!
* Update for Writers and their fans: Keywords now show above the Story Reader, so you can quickly see what is in a story without having to scroll way down to see the keyword list.
* Increased the font size on Keywords on the Submission page. Those links get clicked a lot.
* Combined Free Files and Sales File management pages. Changed name of Owner Option links at the top of Submission view to make them more clear.
* Made some subtle but important changes in the way sections display/hide on the Files management and upload page. This helps stop the confusion about where to upload changed thumbnails or changed files to existing submissions.
* New Feature: ZIP files can now be uploaded with images in directories. Directories mean nothing special to IB, but it will find the files in them and upload them just fine now. It will also ignore the whacko hidden directories that Mac OSX likes to hide everywhere.
* Increased maximum number of BBCode image/user tags per post to 100. Was 20, which means very long complex comments or journals hit the limit too quickly.
* Fixed bug: Character sheets link wouldn't show on userpage if all character sheets were in the scraps folder.
* The backgrounds now fit all common monitor sizes better. Previously some monitor sizes would end up showing a more “zoomed in” version of the background than you may see now.
* Fixed bug: Gray bars were showing on the edges of the background on certain monitor sizes. The background now fits those sizes correctly.
* Fixed bug: Remove dash or underscore from names when generating URLs to FurAffinity accounts using BBCode [fa]username[/fa] tags. FA user account URLs don't have dash or underscore in them, even if the username does.
* Added more automation in the Admin interface for artist payouts, because there's actually been a lot of those to process lately! Too many per day to process one-by-one like I used to. Woo!
A few new portfolios popped up this week that you might like to take a look at. I trust you all have your ratings and keyword blocking settings configured so I don't need to warn you about the content.