- I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
- I am generally open to any request, however I have my limitations.
Things I will not draw:
- Babyfurs or children in sexual situations
- Scat or watersports
Please consult me if you have questions about subject matter.
- I request full up front payment of any commission of less than $50. payments over $50 can be paid 1\2 up front.
- I accept Paypal in USD only.
- If I am unable to finish your commission, or a cancellation has been made, I will refund the amount you paid. Art is non-refundable once complete.
- If shipping is needed, the buyer is responsible for the cost of postage and materials.
- Please provide visual reference for your characters.
- If no visual reference is available, please present a full, detailed description.
- If there are no reference and I am provided to design the character for you, an extra fee will be applied
- All PAID commissions are worked on in priority order. This includes clients who have paid and/or set a deadline. I do not work on unpaid commissions.
- You will be given an estimate once details are made clear.
- Turn-around time varies on my schedule, complexity of the commission(s) and your communication with me. If there is a specific date you would like your commission(s) completed by, please discuss this with me in advance. An extra fee may apply depending how immediate you want your commission(s) done.
Previews & Revisions
-If I have not yet started the commission, you may make any number of changes to your original request, but adding new features will incur corresponding additional costs.
-I will provide a preliminary sketch on request.
-Any major changes, such as a change of pose because the commissioner has changed his/her mind from the original deal, will incur a fee
-Commissions consist of several stages (sketch, Line, flat colour) and each stage can be given on request. I will accept LIMITED revisions in each stage. I will apply a fee for revisions past that limit or what is reasonable, at my own discretion.
- The process work (preview images) for a commission are to be considered private between myself and the commissioner. The commissioner may not redistribute in any manner the process work for the commission without my written consent.
Sketch commissions of any sort do not get any complementary revisions unless requested.
-I retain the copyright to my works, even if the characters belong to you. This means I may post or distribute commissioned work online, and make digital or hard copies for archive, promotion and sale.
-You may post any work I do for you on any site as long as artistic credit is given to me.
-You CANNOT sell any of my work without written concent from me
-If you wish for your commissions to be private, where I do not upload the finished piece online or featured in portfolio work, you must inform me BEFORE payment. If I have already uploaded the finished piece, I will NOT take it down if you neglected to tell me beforehand.
7 years, 4 months ago
24 May 2011 15:57 CEST