Read all of this info carefully in this upload description before you start.
~Things to know before getting started~
* Always have money before diving into this. Don't do it if you don't have enough or any money at the time.
* If it's a solo/group YCH idea I have, you have to pay first before I start to draw from any of them. It's not like a YIH pic. (it stands for "Your Idea Here" in case you wanted to know what the initials meant, That means the YIH pics are the non-ych stuff which are just regular commissions and they're the most customizable. But remember my limitations, so always look into what I do draw and don't draw if you ever wanted to do those.)
* Always tell me if I need to fix anything before it's finalized.
OK, with that out of the way, onto the next part!
Onto the buying rules and steps.
~Buying rules / steps~
* If you favorite, that lets me know you're interested.
* If you comment, that lets me know you're buying a slot.
* Do not comment that doesn't involve buying for any reason or no reason. Failure to do so results in the comment getting deleted. Save the conversations for the private message and im chat programs!
step 1) Comment!
* When you comment, say anything involving buying this. Ex; "I'm ready to buy."
* Then wait for me to reply to the comment. It doesn't take me long to notice new things in my inbox since I'm on my browser everyday and always signed in on this site.
step 2) PM me!
* After you get my reply to your comment in this ych upload's comment section, then you private message me with your sheet of choices you picked that I'll provide for you below in this description that you have copied from after you picked your choices.
step 3) The WIP/Finalizing stage!
* If there's anything to fix, tell me--it'll take however long it takes until it all looks good.
* When you're happy with my product, I'll release you the finalized picture, and it's done!
* If you upload your paid pics in your gallery on any art site, always give credit to me and have a link to my uploads of your pics--for I am the artist that drew them for you
That's every steps and all the rules.
Onto the sheet for you to copy/paste/edit for the private messaging part.
You may copy and paste this into your private message for me, and then you edit as you fill in the blanks you'd want + edit out any diaper condition you don't want and anything that has a "Yes - No" in them by taking ether out for an answer.
Diaper Condition: Dry - Wet - Leaky Wet - Messy - Hypermessy - Fully loaded
Pacifier: Yes - No
Bonnet hat: Yes - No
Bib: Yes - No
Booties: Yes - No
Copy this, private message me, paste it, edit it, and send the private message to me.
CHARACTER NOTE 1: For the character part, have the name of your persona (of any 'sona type you have) and have a link to your character's ref sheet provided for me. It can be a human (persona), a fursona, ponysona, or pokesona.. or any other kinds that exists out there. Even OCs and FCs.
CHARACTER NOTE 2: Expression of the entire head and tail is customizable! Tell me what name of the emotion is that the character is displaying. The ears, eyes, mouth (even if teeth is shown), and/or tail (minus humans on tails) is how we're able to communicate with anyone, you can give details on those parts if needed.
CHARACTER NOTE 3: Please make sure the character's design is not a simple recolor from any existing characters out there if I notice they came from some canon character, or that character won't be drawn unless you make changes and add more details on the appearance for your fan character. It applies to FCs, including ponysonas and pokesonas (those two types are still considered fan characters as well)
Diaper NOTE: The diaper is very customizable! Heck, the diaper can be inflated if you want. (Just as long the said character is not inflated.)
For the Diaper Color, you can have it unique as you want it to be for the whole diaper, it doesn't have to be a solid color (meaning 1 color) so you can have more colors tossed in, heck even if it's rainbow colored. XD
For the Diaper Prints, we're talking about a baby print design that's at the front of the diaper at the top. All you do there is link me any baby print you found online that exists OR write down details for a unique one... you can write in "None" for either reasons due to 1) you don't have to have any, or 2) you can't see the front of the diaper depending on the pose in any YCH pic.
For the Diaper Indicator, it means that area where you are wetting and messing, like for example you see lines from front to rear, or stars on it, etc. If you don't want it to have anyway, you can write in "None."
For the Diaper Condition, you can have either 1 or more (as you take away whichever ones you don't want) .. or ALL if you happen to love all conditions of the diaper.
Background NOTE: Type in "None, [name] color" if you don't want anything (unless it's just a white BG or a different color for the BG) which is fine or type anything if you want a background by giving me details.
But keep in mind having a background included will cost a little from either $1 (low) to $3 (medium) to $5 (high) on details depending on how detailed the background and objects are including how many objects.
Other NOTE: You have the freedom to include or exclude baby items like pacifiers, bonnet hats, bibs, and booties. Also props if any... like a toy sword, a rattle, etc. If you don't need any props, you can write in "None" for that part of the form.
And that concludes all of the rules and steps + notes to know about when buying a YCH from me.
Last up is the info about this YCH, including restrictions.
~This YCH's info~
About: You're a baby, escaping from a diaper change in the style of an escape artist.
Restrictions: Pose as is! Baby/Cub age only! Human / Anthro body shape only!
This YCH is ready.
, baby fur
, your character here
, commissions open
, ych commission
, diaper change
, diaper fur
, escape artist
1 year, 1 month ago
06 Jun 2018 02:33 CEST
Full Size: 9b7b8fc752f7b51f47fedf1c4cc8aebb