So, on June 6th I'll be leaving my home to go to canada, meeting with Mommy in Paris airport to take the plane the next day. We will be returning on the 22th in the morning (right now, I have no train to go home, because of the strikes, the french train service isn't listing any trains going to my town despite being in the middle of the biggest train line in France, gonna have to wait until they decided to list something).
Now, the question I ask you, is to help me pick a plushie to go with to Canada. The picture list them all (did my best to do a collage, but I'm not good with those things) :
1) Alan Bordercollie : really cute, love the outfit, mid-sized. Sadly, remind me of a bad thing at times.
2) Mr Glomps : a bit big, loosing the hat is a problem, has socks (Snow, I'm looking at you), want to talk to Fiona about stuff. May be a bit too sissyish to walk around in public.
3) Dominus the cow : nice and soft, voice recording may be a problem in the airport, the saddle may also be a bit too much for public.
4) Chase : a bit big, voice recording problem too, but really lovely and soft.
5) Grumpy : soft, middle sized and less conspicuous of all the plushies.
6) Cuddlepup : the smallest of all, quite nice to hide and carry around. Problems : may get confused with the identical plushies I gave mommy and grandpa.
7) Rocky : my favorite plushie of the moment, same problems as Chase.
8) : Loupy : double the voice recording issue with the customs, but it's myself as a plushie !
9) Longshot : nice outfit and plushie, but also the oldest one so it doesn't handle travel too well.
10) Welof : a bit big and the horns are really weak, so packing it in luggage for the trip doesn't sound a good idea.
11) Everest : as all Paw patrol, she is a bit big but she doesn't have a voice recording.
12) Hitsuji : nice and soft, his only drawback is I do not like his outfit so much.
13) Puddlepup : a bit tall, but lovely outfit and glows in the dark ears and eyes !
14) Lubu : one of the more discreet of all the plushies, it has the voice recording problem.
15) Ryo : nice and soft, it is like Longshot a bit old and the clothes are a bit small on him.
16) Marshall : like Everest, but he also has no clothes (they are in UK with Mommy).
So, who do you think I should be taking ? Room in carry-on going to be limited but not too much.
3 months, 1 week ago
10 May 2018 19:23 CEST
Full Size: 455b6dc2295ff90d99cc34af3dd63aaa