Character Sheet for Bobby Bunny
Bobby has been drawn as a very young adult character, and remained like that since the first time I sketched him. He came up from apparently nowhere, and showed up in the Bunny Buddy's home the very first time, and has been roaming around since then.
Has said before, the purpose of Bobby is to replace the Bunny Buddy in the NSFW/+18 area. "Why him and not your Lemur char?", you may say. Well I had in mind to have fun with a young male char, and it had to be a bunny, and a special one to me, so Bobby was just perfect. It's him, or TBB, a choice that would break some fan's hearts heh.
Pretty similar to TBB except for his color palette and clothing, among other tiny differences like his bow style and being slightly thinner and shorter in height. His accesory kit and attitude may remind of The Postal Dude, but isn't directly inspired by him and mostly based on the general image of a though guy wearing a long coat and sunglasses. It also could be said, he has no interest in regular toon stuff and is mostly build like a video game cartoon than a TV one.
There's a list of some (positive) traits he can display due to his toon nature:
* Can bend reality
* Can be unnaturally durable
* Can be unnaturally strong
* Can be unnaturally fast
* Can pull out stuff from anywhere
* Can respawn or recall to a safe spot if severely damaged
* Unlike his grey furred partner, he can get greatly reduced damage from all the sources listed on his own ref, but still get damaged by them. At the same time, he shows a bigger endurance to The Dip than usual toons, and gets weakened by it instead of being instantly melted.
* It's a bunny
* It doesn't seem to be part of his personality, but may be protective toward weaker fellows
* Short tempered
* Can't control his toon traits.. or doesn't want to
* Has a strong smell of ink
He may look very much like the Bunny Buddy, even younger than him, but he's much more experienced in life. He seems hardened by a rough lifestyle, and due to his noticeable lack of emotional expressions, it can be hard to tell what he's really feeling or thinking sometimes, until he's forced into several teeny attitudes from time to time, specially around stuff of his interest. He may show an innate talent to get in trouble, and then turn them into bigger troubles for others. Another negative trait may be how for him, the solution for many of his issues or obstacles relies too much in an excess of brute force more than a rational option. The most worrying feature on his character build it's his total lack of moderation on his unnatural toon traits, that he uses almost irresponsibly, instead of just using them only when "it's worth a joke", like regular toons do.
He doesn't have very much to do, or many places to go, so he prefers to stay in the same place for longs periods of time. While doing this, he kills the time reading his comic books, or spending hours and hours on computer games, taking the experience to another level by getting into the game itself if he gets bored in excess. As an opposite activity, he may choose going out and play with his hoverboard, possibly his favorite thing to do in the outdoors. He would like to spend more time with pretty toon girls he knows, but is afraid of looking "too much interested or attached".
Games: Metal Slug, Contra, Broforce, Postal
Shows: The Ren & Stimpy Show, Adult Swim, Mad TV
Movies: Back to the Future
Characters: Marty McFly, Philip J. Fry, Ekko (the boy who shattered time)
Food: Chili, Pickles, Kabobs
He's a young looking toon rabbit who apparently grew up in solitude and without his parents. Back to his childhood, he Worked for a while for an animation studio, but ran away shortly after. Later, he worked with an amateur game developer who helped him for some years before he continued his own way. Today, Bobby has an ambiguous and noticeable interest on the Bunny Buddy. He confirmed this when he moved close to his current residence (his own exact location is still unknown, thought), and started to get involved himself on TTB's daily routine, to the point of forcing him to cooperate if he shows the slightest sign of being unwilling to accept his "help". Bobby is a rather lonesome guy and doesn't show interest on trusting others or making too much acquaintances. He seems to be looking for something, and already proved to be ruthless on this search, getting rid of anything (or anybody) who could be an obstacle.
* The Bunny Buddy: Bobby is very interested on him, and the kind of attitudes and choices he takes for his life. He moved close to TBB and insists on "helping" him, even against his will.
* Chi-Chi and Jackie: He found himself involved with these two against his own wishes, just because The Director thought they should be together; they're the main bad guys in the gallery, after all! Anyways, Bobby tries to stay away from them since he considers they're nothing but a nuisance for him and.. his plans, whatever they are.
* Camilla Rabbit: He's not in love; he's not willing to be shipped or anything.. but he can't deny that he enjoys the company of that precious redhead bunny on some pics from time to time. He's a boy after all!
* Pompon, the Agent Mirage: At first, he thought he had a crush. It all ended suddenly when they were in intimacy for the first time. Because he had some decency with her, he decided to never tell what happened.
Internet/ToonTown/My own Script
Short, cartoonized, young looking
Same than The Bunny Buddy, but inverted colors. Wears a long dark coat and sunglasses, even at indoors or at night
Pocket Watch, Super-Sonic Spinning Drill, Custom Flare Gun