39. Ever met anyone famous? Yes. Dee Snider from Twisted Sister and the voice actor Billy West.
40. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Yes, of course! I have it a lot better than most people in the world.
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Who the fuck cuts spaghetti?
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah.
43. Basketball or Football? Basketball. Love me some NBA Jam.
44. How long do your showers last? About 15-20 minutes.
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? I don't drive...yet.
46. Cake or ice cream? BOTH!
47. Are you self-conscious? Yes.
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? No.
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? No. But I would if one asked me. And I've given money to the Salvation Army.
50. Have you been in love? Yes.
51. Where do you wish you were? In an apartment building with all my IB friends, each with their own room or sharing a room with another friend of mine or theirs.
52. Are you wearing socks? Not right now.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No, but I've sat in a parked one.
54. Can you tango? Hell no.
55. Last gift you received? A bunch of DVDs, two action figures, a Finn hat, two t-shirts, an iPad screen protector, an iTunes card, a Microsoft Points card, and a Halo 4 strategy guide. My birthday was last week.
56. Last sport you played? Uhhhh...football?
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Video games, action figures, pay content in freemium video games, downloadable content for video games, Xbox Live Avatar clothing, and take-out.
58. Where do you live? East Northport, Long Island, New York.
59. Where were you born? Huntington, Long Island, New York.
60. Last wedding attended? My cousin's wedding two years back out East.
61. missing question Last person you hugged? My older brother.