1) They can be very vocal.
- All mice squeak when distressed of course, but I've noticed that one of my two is prone to giving a loud plaintive squeak when disturbed in any way - this includes having the other one step on him/her while sleeping.
2) They can be very affectionate.
- Either affectionate because they think I'm their mum now, or because perhaps my fingers taste like food of some sort; when I hold them they start to groom me after settling down.
3) They startle easily.
- Even just shifting my thumb slightly while holding them can make these little guys jump. This isn't really surprising to anyone who's held mice in the popcorn stage, though.
4) They are still cute as hell.
- They have big heads, teeny bodies and huge black eyes. Also; teeny mouse feets and tail.
7 years, 5 months ago
05 Oct 2011 09:07 CEST