Remember how I mentioned that Sylvia is one of Polara's daughters? Meet the other one in her true form, Solara. Not to be confused with SolEra, Solara is the original form of the one known as Anna Anubi and while she seems to be the less known of the light themed twins, she is very much just as important if not more, just more subtle with her actions despite having a more outgoing personality 20000 fold.
Solara Ratzu is known as the Goddess of Light, but she honestly doesn't carry that name especially. She loves to show off and bring light to dark areas to make things more chaotic and frenzied and loves being worshipped, hence her fascination with the Phaorohs of Egypt and particularly the deities. She played a huge role in helping Sylvia create the first male Ratzu and generally being there for Sylvia wherever she went. Ironically, since Sylvia is credited for creating Kao and having babies with him, Solara often is hidden in the shadows of her twin, but she fancies the whole pseudo guardian role she gave to herself because it means people tend to pay more attention to her when she does show herself, which is not as often as one would think.
Her trip to Starmaninja first had her emulating the Phaorohs of the Pyramids, turning Diamond Desert into an Oasis and a thriving community before retiring to a Pyramid of her own (which is actually a diamond, but looks like a pyramid, most of it is underground). She then served as Queen Anna Anubi, where she took her more natural appearance and pretended to be the daughter of the late Sandra Mummanubis so she'd have a legacy to keep building. Finally she became Patra due primarily to her fascination with Koyas, but also she found out Sylvia was finally coming out of her fur and opening up again, allowing her to kind of encourage Sylvia to be herself and live the good life. Even through Sylvia's depression, the twins are inseparable and so much, that Kiara coincedently picked the name Solera as her alter ego because she noticed Luna seemed unusually piqued by the name.
Solara Ratzu is copyright to Kao Ninjaratzu (even though she helped in creating him)
Okay, first, retcon, Sylvia IS the true name of the dark goddess. Suna is actually her nickname given by her friends because she initially spoke with a bit of a lisp and couldn't pronounce "Luna" very well. So yes, Sylvia is her true name. The Polaris Last name comes from a combination of Wolfgang claiming she reminds him of the north Star cause of her silky white fur, and her mother's name, Polaratzu.
2. Solara and Solera are two completely different beings. Solara is Solera's aunt, and Solera is just Kiara with a name change. You could say Solera is Kiara's middle name even.
3. Solara shows just as much affection for Kao as Sylvia because they both created him together. Sylvia just happens to be the one to bear his children first. Solera doesn't bear a child of Kao's until she becomes Patra and gives birth to Glyph at the same time Sylvia gives birth to her final child, Soluna.
4. Both Solara and Sylvia had longer hair and resembled thier mother before they became Starmaninjians, shortened thier hair and kind of took thier own identity. On occasion, they will convert back to their original forms though.
5. As you can see, Solara embraced her mother's ideal of using her paws to show dominance. Kiara takes mostly after Solara technically and does the same.
6. Her Patra form being a Koya instead of a Ratzu is mostly to showcase how accepting she is of all the new species introduced in Starmaninja. Just like how Wolfen marries a Rizu. Plus it reflects her very outgoing nature.
3 years, 1 month ago
09 Sep 2015 04:05 CEST
Full Size: 6de0237cfac3eeb8d248ded1df1440de