DEVIANTART ACCOUNT: Thesqueakingwonder
Since I don't have PayPal, I'm gonna sell her for points. The price is 400 points. This is a first come first serve adopt.
-Why are they called dimension rippers?
---> Because of the orb stuck in them, they are able to use their claws to cut through any surface to another dimension
-What is the orb and why do their claws open another dimension as well and not just the orb?
---> It is a power source for the ripper, the claws have the same material that the orb is made of in a a slit on their claws and in the tips. Connecting the two so they can be used together to travel.
-What happens if the orb breaks or cracks?
---> Fine question my good reader! If it is cracked, the ripper can still travel, but they can not control it. It will happen at random times and they will go to random places. But if it breaks, they will lose all power. Becoming normal freaky looking feline creatures.
-Why the hell does it have big arms?
---> Ahh, glad you asked mah BOI! The big arms aren't out of fad, they are a sign of maturity, when dimension rippers are young they have normal sized forearms. But when they hit puberty their arms start to expand and grow to hold the power that the orb is now developing. Their orbs aren't active when young, they are decoration until puberty.
-Why the spine tail?
---> The skin on the tail is thin and tight for them, allowing you to see the spine.
-Any other features besides the orb and claws?
---> No, they don't have rare traits or anything. What you see on them (ie: Orb, claws with some orb in them, spine tail, hip fluff, devil like ears, and big arms) are all standard and mandatory.
-Can I make my own?
---> NO. CLOSED SPECIES.
ADOPTABLE TOS: Non-Auction Adoptables
- First come, first serve.
- You are free to change anything about them after purchase. Pattern, species, gender, etc.
- When bought I will send you the unmarked version, which you can post in your gallery.
- All I ask is that if you post the unmarked version I give you, just credit me on that one. You don't have to credit me in every image you do of them. But credit the species to me every time.
- Please talk to me if you want to sell your design. And no, you CAN NOT sell for more than what you bought it at.
-- Unless there is more artwork of the character.
- I will also hold characters for 48 hours if need be! Though there will be some exceptions.
- Adopt goes to highest bidder, or the last person to bid when time runs out.
- If I catch you bidding and then backing out/hiding bids, you will be blacklisted from bidding on any further auctions held by me.
-- Exception being that an emergency or family matter has come about (Family member passing, accidents, etc)
--- THOUGH! If you back out due to "emergencies" multiple times you will be blacklisted.
- TALK TO ME BEFORE RESELLING! I want to know who has my species as I do have a blacklist!!!!!
- If you have bid on an auction, payment is due within 48 hours. If payment is not tendered or you do not contact me, you will be banned from future bidding! I reserve the right to hide bids from suspicious accounts!
- I reserve the right to take back any adoptable you purchase if the following events happen;
-- Steal from me.
-- Steal from my friends
- Refunds will be issued when I reclaim an adopt. I will always refund.
- Refuse to allow you to buy if I find your account suspicious.
- If I find out that you harass a buyer who bought an adopt (or out bidded you) you will be blocked and blacklisted.
- As stated, I will issue refunds! If I currently do not have the funds to do a refund, I will let you know and will refund as soon as possible (I'm hoping the longest someone has to wait for a refund is a month.)
- If you buy my adopts and then immediately, or in a few days, attempt to re-sell it for more than what you bought it at, I will reclaim the adopt and refund you.
- If you want to resell your adopt, LET ME KNOW!! I keep a record of who owns which adopts.
- I may or may not make a PUBLIC blacklist. But I will keep a document file of all users who are blacklisted.
4 years, 4 months ago
10 Jul 2014 07:39 CEST
Full Size: 9f6f6cb91ffcf2c1afdc97f97180d9a4