- And that's all for today.
Razik sat in his desk, happy that there's no more paperwork for today. He was getting ready to go home when Ramis, one of his closest friend and a fellow worker entered his room.
- Well, well. What it is now Ramis? You certainly have something on your mind.
- Director, we have some critical intel. Another Tier-0 project by the looks of it.
- I see. And where is this Tier-0 project you mentioned.
- Somewhere in the Sea of Whispers, Director. Apparently it's a fortress or something. Anyway, the Espisan Government reached out to us and told about this suspicious location. Ramis said.
- That's just great. Razik said while sitting down to his desk. - Here I am, trying treat Ada to a dinner and you say that there's a fortress all the way in Sea of Whispers that needs investigating?
- Well, I am sure you still get the chance to do something with Mrs. Filli. In the meantime, I will keep in touch with Espisan Government about this matter. Good evening Director.
- Same to you Ramis.
After Ramis left his Office, Razik gazed out of the window to the streets below. Working with the WCIA (Central Intelligence Agency of Wasisla) was not exactly glamorous but the pay was good enough to mitigate that fact. Sighing, Ramis took off his jacket from the stand and went outside, eager to meet Ada Filli for the dinner.