Eng. Legendz: ch 1
by ~Reji-x, Moments ago
Literature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Introductions & Chapters
Legendz: Semi-light, semi - darkness.
Moments before reversing War Legendary New York.
In the midst of war, where several monsters killed in various ways brutal and fast, making them turn crystals, while others simply disappeared like shadows. A small human was among them with his forehead.
- Oh my head ... what was it that gave ... - His jacket out of his body after he turn aside while a wolf came "flying" towards her, where it collided with a rock and vaporize made crystal.
- What the hell ... Non ... Serio he start it? - Speak kid looking up seeing a dragon six wings all well equipped with blue, gold and white. - Windragon ... what he thinks doing?
Once he realized he saw a spit fire in his direction, the only movement he could do was jump up, and even then was hit in the clothes start to catch fire, which extinguished quickly with your hands.
- Shiron! - A child screamed angrily in the face.
- Sorry ... but I have to fight and win to get back. Kaze no Saga ....
- I told you NÃ O.
Of the kid looked down smiling, thinking that something would happen to stop the war and save the planet from extinction. Meanwhile he turned to face seeing a demon-human beast, if driving at high fury, hurling every being that was before her.
- Now that it to ... is fighting to live ... well do what ... wanted to be rested in my bed. - He spoke with his hands stretched out to the sides. - Come a ugly thing.
With this provocation ridiculous, the show became enraged, ran faster, but so was near the fire burning the side designed to turn nothing more than dust. The boy had his hands together in each other as if praying.
In the meantime he leap making the wind blow in your favor, do not get the jump be too long, but also that he could not see who was on top of the cliff watching everything.
- If this keeps up ... my magic will not last. - He said throwing a bat of the same color purple away, the shock causing the ground heavily and disappearing. - Shiron Where?
He looked up at the same place and saw nothing beyond Griffin who was wide-eyed trying to understand what had happened.
- Human ... How can we fight without being a Saga? - Said something in your mind of evil tone.
- That does not matter ... - Answered blaring regardless.
- Tolo. - Laughed the voice in your head.
Unaware saw several purple crystals going in your direction, away from all other quickly and with corretes breaking wind and fire, making him fall to the ground to snitches.
- There's more ... How long am I here? One hour? - Spoke for itself seeing that the time seemed to be lost in half the battle.
Inadvertently not seen the last crystal launched in his direction and this was hit in his chest at the same point where the heart is, and it stuck in the rock behind, bleeding nonstop cries of agony and pain.
- Mal .. said ... - Coughing blood and said he tried to pull the stake of the crystal in his chest. - No. .. die ... here ...
With last words he saw the stop time, thought it was his end, but he just continued to breathe, only one eye was open, tried to understand what was happening on the field, but all I could see was a bright light in front of you, you raising what looked like a claw, stroking his face smeared with dust and blood.
- Rest ... - She heard a gentle voice say, and all we could do was close his eye once, giving life.
Two days later.
The boy had to be shirtless and jacket, stood up to his forehead, feeling dizzy. He opened his eyes slowly and saw still kind of cloudy one dragon form in the window.
- Woke my young ... - Said the dragon female voice.
- WAITING ... - He touched. - Where am I? What happened ... war ...
- Shiii. Calm down. - She said going to his side stretching their wings.
With his vision he could see better what it was like being in front of him, his body was all dragon, eyes with thin slits in straight color red, serpentine tongue, a pair of wings that seemed to have feathers, however the edges was a little spiky claws and paws as dragon, get their hands were more human with huge claws, tail kinda long and thin, with a spearhead espinhada at the end, and a body more ... muscle a female however still maintaining the features and curvatures, yet still nothing more than a golden blur in this form.
- What do you mean? Over? We won? - He asked with hope.
- Yes and no. - She said.
- How so?
- Yes, because time and again the commander got bullshit that made ... and not ... well ... Look for yourself. - She said pointing to a mirror.
So the boy stood, was amazed by what he saw in his body, the mark of the crystal that was hit in the same position as scar ... something bad and soon began to accumulate it. Thoughts, hatred, anger and everything was negative he felt and heard within a radius of thirty meters.
- Calm ... calm. - She wrapped a big hug that made him forget the thoughts. - I only had the strength to hold your body and stay alive ... however ... with time reversal can only prevent what happened on the planet and not in the arena of the Legendary ... now you ... say ... died. I could not bring you back ... not a human like you. - She said looking at the boy's brown eyes.
- ... - He said nothing just touched a hand to his chest sense brands.
- I do not know how or what you are ... and how to get involved in this war without being chosen, just know that you are special. - She said releasing the hug that crossed over his body instead of touching something solid.
- I would rather have died. - Said cowering in bed.
- NO BULLSHIT BOY TOLD! - Shouted causing a wind to pass in front of him, if not possession by spiritual form, the slap would have made the pass at the same time. - Life is more important than anything else.
- Look at me ... turned a freak ... I can not leave this room, my life was gone. - If you could see tears dripping from her eyes, something that even he can believe, as had his hand on his face.
- Everything's a way, and so here I am. I'll make you overcome that pain and how ... and get your life back.
He looked up to see the face of the light dragon in front of him, he could not clearly see his expression, but the tone of voice was soft now, as if to comfort.
- What is your name? - Asked already be on your side.
- Kiyoshi ... - Said wiping the tears in the fabric of the pillow.
- Belo name. My name is Shira alias.
- Shira? Are you sure? - Said he suppressed, but not demonstrated.
- Yes why?
- Nothing. - He lied, knowing that this was not her name. He felt it in his voice.
- So I Kiyoshi ... - She was interrupted by him.
- Please call me Kio ... Kiyoshi sounds very bad.
- As you wish Kio. - She seemed to smile for the movement of the light of the face. - Stand up and put some clothes on, we have much to do.
Kio had not realized that wore only underwear light from nothing, and never felt relieved seeing that she had no face to show any kind of emotion at the sight. Although that was not what bothered ...