After working a lot on my comic I became unsatisfied with his design, and seing my boyfriend drawing him in 2 different ways, I took a look at his drawings and came up with a new design for Eric.
Here are a list of the noticeable changes :
- both of his specific hair region has been redesigned : his spikey tail in the back is now round, and his fringe is oriented up.
- the area around his beak used to be clearer than his feather color : it's now darker.
- the growth size of the wing feathers are inverted, and these are smaller.
- the thighs are now thin and long, instead of short and round. The legs are a bit larger.
- the tail is now slim when seen from aside, and is actually larger from above. The scar is also bigger.
- the feet design has been finally decided.
Eric came in my mind when I drew his sheet the first time, so it's normal for me to come back and re-work on it, as I probably will again later. Feebacks are appreciated as usual.
Eric the pigeon © me
, character sheet
5 years, 1 month ago
19 Jul 2013 23:06 CEST
Full Size: 1d5523de43bb759afe118abab40aa539