Character Sheet for MaDrow
Master, Drowzee, 'Drow, 'Zee
MaDrow is a Drowzee, but has various differences compared to a generic Drowzee:
Visual and/or physical differences:
- He has red eyes.
- He wears a graduation cap (He has a couple of them, they vary often from color and tassels, but he likes the dark purple ones with a red tassel).
- He has a slant waving pattern with the most upper side at his back, grown to his neck. and the most lower side at his crotch.
- He has a scattered (not perfect round or squared) bit/notch out at the straight side of his right ear, he was born with it.
- He wears normally contact lenses, but he can also appear with round or squared glasses. (Contact lenses doesn't have to be drawn).
Visual and/or physical the same:
- He shares the same skin colors like the Drowzee's in the anime and soulsilver/heartgold:
= It's lower body part is darkgreybrown (it doesn't have a red-ish tint) and his upper body part is darkyellow with a grey-like tint.
= The inner of the ears has somewhat a lighter hue of brown of the color used for the lower body part.
= He has a darkpink big pad under his feet (only visible when he sits or lays). His mouth shares the same color of pink, his tongue is darkred.
- He has the same size and shape of body, arms, legs, feet, nose, eyes, etc, of course except the parts which were mentioned earlier.
- Due the genetic manipulation by Team Rocket (see Background / History), he has the ability to de-evolve Pokémon back to their previous form, and ultimately to their basic or baby form.
Very friendly to his friends and people he trusts. Extreme cruel and paranoid towards his enemies and the persons he hates.
He usually nuzzles others to greet them. He tries to be open minded and act as a negotiator, but that could be hard sometimes.
He loves to care others and feed them sweets.
As egg, he was a result of a special breed experiment of Team Rocket, but during transport an accident caused that his egg fell in the hands of two male Hypnos, who looked after the egg, which MaDrow called 'grandpas' later.
One of the Hypnos' family tradition was to give each offspring its own Azurill. Preferably of the opposite gender. The given Pokémon is meant to be the primary food supply and practising target for the growing up Drowzee.
Unfortunately, during a stormy night, the Hypnos returned home with no result for catching an Azurill. Badly injured by the powerful attacks of the furious Azumarills, they fell dead on the cradle.
An Everstone which was used as pendulum by one of the dying Hypnos, shattered on the ground...the scared Drowzee felt out his cradle and in those shards. A purple square academic cap falls off the dead head of the other Hypno...falling on the head of the pain-yelling Drowzee baby.
The day after...MaDrow is found within his cradle. Still wearing the same square cap, nuzzling and cuddling an hypnotized Azurill...
Nowadays he lives in the cave from his previous caretakers. He expanded it so that intruders will be mazed inside.
He keeps hunting on Azurills and other small Pokémon. Especially when those comes out their hideout after troops of Meowths, Shinxes, and other carnivorous predators attacked and eaten tribes of Azumarills, Wigglytuffs and Raichus. MaDrow is also able to de-evolve full evolved Pokémon to their Basic and Baby form. Which he often does when he can't find small Pokémon.
He hypnotizes them and takes them to his cave, where he uses them as supplies for dreams to eat and as maids and workers for the chores. However, each day he also teaches them various things, trying to mimic the basic Pokémon school. That's why he often addresses them as 'his obedient pupils' and they address him as 'their lovely master'.
When the happiness of one of his pupils dropped so much that it only dreams nightmares, the Drowzee sets his pupil free. Obviously after altering the pupil's memory so that it only remembers the stay at the Drowzee was a great time. With the basics learnt from 'MaDrow's School' the freed Pokémon goes further with life.
Despite his situation, MaDrow isn't unworldly. Thanks to the big amount of books the two Hypnos left to him and his selfstuding curiosity. He could easy understand human speech and writings. He also understands the meanings of the body language of various Pokémon.
MaDrow is barely known at other Pokémon tribes. Despite that, is existence is known at the human town nearby, since he buys cigars time by time with money he won from battles with trainers. Unfortunately he is forced to use hypnosis often to get his winning prize.