In a country not well known for being just remote but very prosperous and with good people. Was living a prince blue and I dont mean to be dreamed but because his skin is blue. Dressed in white clothes with some few gold and colorful details that bared his fragile skin that never knew the real hard work, and wearing a beautiful jewelry in gold on his head arms and waist.
- Ahh ... - Sighed .- I dont know what to do, every day is the same thing, this couldnt be more boring if I tried. - Was leaning against the window. He always did that, was his only escape to the outside world while he was inside the palace, he felt the wind gently caressing his face and saw his beautiful people whom he loved so much wanting to be like the villagers and be out doing whatever he pleased - I wish ... -said, looking at a star-I wish my life were more interesting ... –
Sonic woke up the next day with the first rays of sun. Even though he could sleep all he wanted he didnt like wasting his time, he liked to go fast and wanted to accelerate the pace of his peaceful life to the maximum.
-Ōji-sama! - (Ōji means "prince" in Japanese, so I put that to me sounds better tan prince) calling him a 2-tailed little fox dressed in clothes of a servant.
-Tails! - Sonic said very happy to see his only friend in the palace, Sonic was a sociable person anywhere he went, but he couldnt make friends because normal people couldnt get personally involved with the nobility, Tails was a special case since they known from childhood and he is the son of the real artisan and blacksmith was allowed to live in the palace. - How are you today?
-I'm fine Oji-sama, and you? - He never lost that respectful tone lately, he used to call him Sonic but since the Prince turned 15 and he began working as a servant was forced to change their way of speaking in public, but, he was still his best friend.
- You have something to show me? –
- Yes! But we must leave the palace ... - said a little nervous.
-hmmm ... we cant go out for the service entrance, my father ordered to the servants that if they saw me, called the guards and take me to my room ... - with low set ears and thoughtful.
-Also I was going to talk you about it, I found another way to out of here-
- Really?! - Hugs him tight and begins to spin - that's why I love you buddy! Well where do we have to go?-
-Let me show you -
The two went into the palace garden and waited a while for the guards to change their positions. They went to a drain following the path from a fountain that ran through the garden where the water then went outside.
-if we get here we will go to a fountain on the other side of the wall of the palace- said the fox.
- How do we open it? -
-I took this borrowed from my father - between their tails pulled out a screwdriver. He began to remove the screws and hide them in a bush next to the drain.
- Hm! Hurry Tails, the guards are coming back ... - he whispered.
-almost ... - sweat ran down his forehead.
The guards are getting closer more and more one of them thought he saw something moving, but when approached he saw that there was nothing so he returned to his post.
- Ouu! - Was all Tails could say when he fell sat outside in the fountain -uhh ... -
- Yahooo! Oou! - Was all Sonic said when he fell on Tails. - Oops, sorry ... - scratching his head with a smile. -Ohh ... this passage is great Tails! How do you discover these things? -
-my father teach me his work so he’s showing me the different systems of the palace-
- That's great! I dont know I'd do without you
-hmm ... probably being a normal prince? -
- Huh?! You say I'm not normal?! - Strokes his head hard-
-he he he enough ... –
Sonic stood up and looked all around - fiiuuu ....! - whistles - What can we do first? -
-first ... – stood up – dress up a little, you give shame to be the prince -
- Huh? Why? - Asked very confused. Not realizing that part of his clothes that covered his real ass, had caught on his vest.
-for this ... – fits him.
-hehe ... - blushing. - Really dont know I'd do without you buddy-
Tails couldnt help but laughing at the funny behavior of someone of such high rank in the nobility and that one day would assume the throne. -Pppfff ...! Hahahahaha! –
haha nothing ... let's go, there should be good things in the bazaar - said that headed toward there.
Meanwhile far away in another country, too prosperous, but unlike the Sapphire country, this had much more technology and their customs and vestments were completely different. Social classes existed too but also had a lot usually well-dressed people and good families close to the main city and outside the peasants. In short, it was a much more extensive than the small Sapphire. the country of Magnolia.
Their king was powerful and no other country was opposed to colonization. Whoever dared to oppose it was bent. And many people were murdered by the royal forces or were trafficked as slaves.
Here too was a ruby-eyed prince with black fur and red stripes, proudly wearing his cape and crown with the emblem of his family. He thought that his country was the most honest and fair. Without really knowing how life was outside the main city and not knowing what his father did with the others countries.
He liked his life but still wished that wasnt the same routine every day. Always alone, studying, attending dances and dinners, knowing arrogant aristocrats, mixing with people that his father ordered him to meet, and fake smiles just looking around. That was his life, always together, but always alone at a time.