The sketch was something I worked on a few minutes at a time between midterms. Kept me sane.
By Friday, I was pretty satisfied with the result, and decided today I'd give it a once-over in CSP; I also went ahead and used exclusively the pencil tool, as the G-pen brush just doesn't look too great with rasters, in my opinion. (See: my previous piece.) I'm quite pleased with the outcome; the revised anatomy, proper shading techniques, decent color, and surprisingly short start-to-finish time (roughly 3 hours, intermittent over the course of a full day,) are all far better than I've done in the past. Feels like I've finally got some real solid improvement happening with my art - feels good, man.
, artwork (digital)
6 months ago
17 May 2018 04:31 CEST
Full Size: 8d56a1dd297badb8c3e06a52a4299ec4