This is Seedle Iceedge, the son of Aurora Iceedge. A close friend of Johnathy Natural and Honey Sugarspray, he helps save the Snowy "Wintery Snowfield" from being overfrozen by an avalanche. He's half Spinerizu, half Dranan, which allows him to fly and he can move fast by creating an ice path which he gracefully skates across. The heels he wears are made of ice magic and work like ice skates, since it's more comfortable than gliding on the ice barepaw.
1. His strange name comes from his even stranger inspiration. Of all things, he was inspired by the pokemon Shaymin. I have NO idea how Shaymin inspired me to make an icy hedgehog/dragon hybrid, but...that's his name. It really has nothing to do with his powers or anything except by coincedence that he helps out Johnathy protect nature.
2. Johnathy's team consists mostly of Rizus, which are usually smaller, and Seedle is part Dranan, which are normally larger, so Seedle is actually the largest member of the team. Despite that, he's more of a speedster than a power type, but since his mother is a power type, he does inherit some strength from her, mostly in defenses.
3. Seedle can move fast by skating and gliding, but he can't actually run any faster than most other Stars. Also since he's a hybrid, he can use his hair like spines, but can't easily curl up into a ball like his mother can, so he often uses ice magic to slice through enemies.
4. Seedle is kind of meant to be Scandinavian based, so his voice is rather deep. His mother likes to throw Swedish phrases at him which heavily embarass him even though he's the only one who can understand what she's saying. This was an old plan back before Starmaninja became it's own thing, so now, it's actually Botanian Aurora is speaking to him, but since Botanian isn't a spoken language, it'll probably use a foreign language like Swedish to translate. Yes, Starninjian is being translated into English, but the Stars don't normally speak english, they just understand it and CAN speak it. They usually communicate Empathetically in a way that's closer to sign language.
5. Like with Aurora, Seedle's last name is pronounced like the two words: Ice-edge, as if it's hyphenated. His last name is strange, but has just stuck and I can't think of anything better that combines "Ice" and "Hedgehog".