Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
That moment when you hate your past self
« older newer »
Back to Veon
set default image size: small | medium | wide
Things on leafoni have not really have changed just little bit of news
 
(This was made to get all the leafonian stuff in one place)
 
For re introduction leafoni is on a planet in a dimension opposite of ours that has more plant life on it there palace and capital forest City is where sector F is or Helsinki Finland is in our world .
 
Forest City the capital of leafoni is built on a big island in the middle of a lake in the middle of the dangerous oakwood forest (there land and territory in our world would take up Finland , Sweden , Norway , Denmark , Iceland , England , Ireland and Greenland ) the city itself would be a close size to new York , the City itself is a bunch of trees that have some older and some modern buildings built in and around it.
 
Forest city is what translates in our language on earth.
 
The Castle is on a smaller Hill in the middle of the city it is a huge oak tree with some buildings and a huge Castle built within it and on the top holds a flag pole flying the leafonian flag .
 
The people of leafoni are 80% hybridized with one or two other animals , with the remaining 20 % being not hybridize with anything.
 
The planet of leafonia has three moons and a green sun that can sometimes appear like our sun in our world.
 
The language they speak in leafoni is a gibberish mix of Scandinavian languages and some parts of the English language.
 
The Royal family that has been over the leafonians is the Arbour family a family of Dragon/snake hybrids ( from the older version but is still active : their form consists of, a dragon like appearance vampire teeth and a long tail with a diamond spade on the end they have a brunette/red hair color black eyes and dark green for the outer scales and light green for the belly and chest area , and most people in their family have an skinny or muscular body type. The royal family can use magic and are very powerful and they can freely control plants  water and ice.)
 
Queen Arbour - she is the Queen and is kinda tall her hair is very well kept and laid down , she wears a dark green dress with green gloves she wears a golden crown with a green gemstone in it , she is very uptight she is 34 years old and her name is Heather.
King Arbour - he is the king and is very tall standing at 6’2 he is laid back he has kinda long hair and a long beard , he wears a light green suit with gloves and a golden crown with a green gemstone in it and his name is Jackson and is 38.
Jack Arbour - he is the heir to the throne he is 5’11 his royal outfit is the same what his father wears  , outside the castle and Kingdom he wears a green hoodie grey pants and shoes and a dark green hat .
 
Other Kingdoms of leafonia
 
The Auran kingdom - (is all of North America to Mexico and the Caribbean) they are a very quiet Nation and have psychic and ice powers held by their royal family and their capital is where Seattle is and it's called Ivory city
 
The Valor republic -(is the mainLand of Europe and top of Africa and the middle East) they are the most loud Nation in all of leafonia , the Royal family here is very sociable and trustworthy and are very loud, they possess no magic but they have will power keeping the world safe , their capital is where Budapest Hungary is in our world
 
The Conquest states of South America- (they have control over the area south of Mexico and the South American continent ) their part of the world is very underpopulated and has the smallest population their royal family is very smart and their capital is where ,Rio is located in our world
 
The Halo Nation - (they control oceania Africa and south asia ) they have the warmest climate to every other nation and very social to the other nations and is the most populated area of leafonia not much is known about their royal family and their capital is where melbourne Australia is
 
The blizzard states - (they control the remaining parts of the world) they are a alie of leafoni and has the coldest climate , not much is known about this nation and the royal family and their capital is where beijing China is
 
 
 
 

Keywords
none 1,685
Details
Type: Picture/Pinup
Published: 1 year, 1 month ago
Rating: General

MD5 Hash for Page 1... Show Find Identical Posts [?]
Stats
4 views
0 favorites
0 comments

BBCode Tags Show [?]
 
New Comment:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.