Monday, we were fooling around with character concepts in class and I created this character. Her name is Feliz [pronounced: Fe-lee-z, the Fe is said like fez but without the z]. I added clothes and such. I have a few character notes about her which you can read below but I will be posting the actual character concept I did of her on that class.
Keep in mind that these are notes in the process of the bio I was making for her.
Name: Feliz [pronounced: Fe-lee-z, the Fe is said like fez but without the z] (does she require a last name? to be decided)
Age: Teenager? Young adult?? (no older than 27)
Species: Anthropomorphic cat (Because why not) (if not human, will there be a breed?)
Appearance: jfhskdjf sdkfhsdkfj jksjdf, dfghdkfgh jdfhg dfgh d, dfg fddfgfdg dfgdf, dfg dfg dfgdfg, dfgfdgdf (she’s short but moves quickly)
Era: Neo-Future (brainstorm, what is her mission/objective)
Personality: Distrustful of strangers, quick to judge, (maybe, has a tendency to misjudge situations), quick on her feet,
- Wary of suspicious situations (wary of a lot of things)
- Always curious (which can play against her)
- Has a tendency to talk back to authority when she feels threatened
- Rude and somewhat blunt
- Tells it like it is, doesn't like to beat around the bush or sugarcoat anything (if someone you knew died, she'd straight up tell you)
- Athletic, able to do parkour (hence the quick on her feet)
Should her personality be that of a cautious person or someone dangerous?
Career?: -- (would she have a job?)
- V for Vendetta
I will try an update her look and everything since she's going to be turned into a model at some point.
, digital art
, character concept
, character concepts
1 year, 9 months ago
11 May 2017 00:41 CEST
Full Size: 27de8d90562e14f6528db9eaaabe159b