Starting today I am taking Monthly commissions in order to accumulate a little more income for my theoretic plans to move to Boston. At some point i'll have to pick up a second job however until then I have my free time to do artwork at night and on a semi-regular basis. The rules are simple so hopefully I can explain them in the same fashion!
Ten spots are open, I will work on all ten over the course of the this month (September) and refuse to take anymore until they are done!
-Single Character Full-Color Commissions ONLY. -55$ per character. -Example: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/11016460/ -Price varies due to difficulty, but for the most part i'm hoping for less challenge and more practicality so I can pump these out quicker. If you have a complex idea please let me know and i'd be happy to make it a side project, or work something out. -Please read the following rules below carefully
1. Give me your ideas and references in the FIRST e-mail. If I am open for spots or not is not really important because the speed they are done is based off how familiar the subject matter is. Again I figure people can tell what I like to draw. Simple, to the point, and either completely thought out ideas or just some free reign helps!
2. After we have discussed the specifics I will make a quick sketch of the idea and send it to you before any talk of payments will be made. Once you approve then you pay for the commission and it is a simple act of finishing it hopefully within the next 24 hours.
3. Do not send money to my Paypal without my approval, doing so does not guarantee you art and I will refund it immediately. I make a Paypal request to YOUR e-mail and you approve of it, it is far more organized for me. (Unless it's a donation, then HERE'S A DOODLE!)
4. You're welcome to buy commissions for other people, or pass this journal along if you don't mind!
5. Don't comment here asking for a spot, send your inquiry with the subject "September Commissions" to indigowear[at]live[dot]com
Note For Inkbunny Followers: I do not take commissions of cub art.