Having fun wih Wylf. Lots of diapers going around, even if mine were two days late ( guy said he couldn't find my place and such... lots of BS I finally drove and pick them up myself or I wouldn't have been delivered before monday and at this time I would have wasted most of the time I could have worn them). We played, hugged, stayed in belts and diapers. We visited Alésia, the site of Caesar's battle against Vercingetorix, while small had nice demonstrations.
- Justice league : new frontier. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League:_The_New_F... really nice build-up, based on the 50's style of the Super Heroes with many golden age references. That is quite enjoyable but it take most of the movie... which end with a super - short fight scene. A bit of a let-down this final battle, that lower the score. 3 barks out of 5.
- The Wolverine / le combat de l'immortel : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wolverine_%28film%29 a big improvement on Wolverine origins, the story is classical but interesting, characters well done and scenes nice to watch. Nothing great but your usual good fun that make you have a good time. 3,5 barks.
- Superman : doomsday : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman:_Doomsday another rather misleading title, it should be more along the line of the death of superman. Doomsday doesn't last long in the movie, and all the good ideas of the original comic story behind it are folded together in a bad mix. 2 barks only.
- Superman : all stars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-Star_Superman_%28film%29 I'll quote what others have said : "there are too many threads, too many characters and too many detours down paths that don't amount to much in the end." With graphics not that good, I gave it a 2,5 barks only.
- Percy Jackson 2 and the sea of monsters : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Jackson:_Sea_of_Mon... I quite enjoyed the first one, this one is not as good. I do appreciate the better use of mythology than many movies and books your see nowaday. It's a family nice movie to spend time together. 4 barks.