Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
AlejandraDelFuego

Surprised At My Mom's Opinions O.O

You have the option of ignoring this journal entirely. Just do so now.

Okay. Before I say the things I'm going to say, let me tell: I do NOT agree with the things my mom said here. I'm as shocked as you are by these things. But, I typed them down so I could share them. Just never got the chance to show you all. This was a few days before coming to the island.

Okay... So, here's the scene. My younger brother and my mom were arguing politics, mainly concerning the rights of homosexuals to get married or civilly unionized (?). So, both my mom and brother argue, and I was shocked and somewhat disgusted at the things she said would happen to the world if gays got full marriage rights:

> The culture will quickly lose its morals and values, especially concerning marriage. That we will see homosexual love as true love rather than a sickness that shouldn't be encouraged.
> Homosexual marriage will quickly take over the traditional form, and will be both encouraged and taught to our children, which will corrupt them and confuse them about genders and sexuality.
> Disease will plague our world and spread much, much more rapidly due to homosex. (Now, this one may or may not be true in a medical sense, but the thing is: diseases already do spread through straight people as well.)
> Polyamory, polygamy, and other forms of tabooed love will quickly gain way to legality, including bestiality and pedophilia.
> Prostitution rates will quickly rise, and she even said that my niece, her son's daughter, my brother's daughter, will fall in to that life because he did not care about traditional marriage.
> Worst of all, that the human race as we know it will become extinct because people now only use sex for pleasure in perverted ways rather than to make new offspring.

I'm just like... O.O at this. I never saw this side of my mom before; the side that can be just... Like this. Well, I guess I can understand? Everyone has that one sensitive topic that when brought up turns them completely angry when someone tries to go against it. I just hope she doesn't think I will let my future children fall down a dark path simply because I'm bi. And, yes, I am, but I will ONLY marry a girl, because I really want a family, and a marriage sanctified under my God. If she is of another faith or atheist, we can have double wedding, or however that works XP

Anyways... Yeah... That's it. Decided now to share it... Don't call my mom a hateful bitch, or anything like that. ><
Viewed: 11 times
Added: 5 years ago
 
MarauderOctobot
5 years ago
I know I see homosexual love as true love rather than a sickness that shouldn't be encouraged.
AlejandraDelFuego
5 years ago
It certainly isn't a sickness, though.
MarauderOctobot
5 years ago
certainly not
AlejandraDelFuego
5 years ago
RollerCoasterViper59
5 years ago
I think everything except for the lean of extinction I disagree with... I'm not one for gay marrage but if two people love each other they should mate just as any other type of form of love...  the bond of same sex couples does not and never will lead to legalization of pedophilia and bestiality... it may however if everyone turned gay lead to extinction because no ones dick is contacting anyones pussy and vice versa... prostitution I could careless about... and honestly in my opinion a good real parent teaches this to their kids so they can choose instead of growing up brainwashed... but I'm bisexual and no one listens to me any ways so <3
AlejandraDelFuego
5 years ago
Well, that is if everyone suddenly turned gay. Historically and scientifically speaking, that is impossible as long as sexual reproduction is an option ^^

And, I'm not sure about the rest...
RollerCoasterViper59
5 years ago
exactly, again thats why I'm bisexual <3
AlejandraDelFuego
5 years ago
I see... ^^;
New Comment:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.