A handful of people are either complaining or rejoicing in this notion that I don't draw cub art anymore.
Here are the facts.
- I draw cub art no more and no less than I ever have to begin with. If you know me at all, you realize that my gallery has never been "cub" focused.
- Don't believe me? Lets do some math. I have 194+ drawings on this account. 9 of those pictures have cubs in them. That's around 4.5%
- If you watch me because you only like 4.5% of the pictures in my gallery, allow me to bop you on the nose. I only watch artists if I like their style and level of quality which is usually consistent throughout their gallery, not because they draw dragons or because they drew my favorite kinky situation once. It's almost like people are watching these artists for all the wrong reasons - when things don't go their way, they take a gun, point it at the artist's head and say "draw what I like or else." But I guess that's a rant for another time and most likely another place.
- I have nothing against cub art or the people who identify with it. In fact, I actually enjoy some of it hence its existence in my gallery and my favorites. So anyone going around saying "ooohh Tukè is a cub hater go flame him!" is flat out wrong. On the contrary, anyone going around saying "Tukè is a cub lover! Go flame him!" would be equally as wrong. I'm not that hard to figure out - why? Because I'm grey, not black or white.
- What's the future of my cub art? It has its place in my gallery, yes. Nothing has changed. In the future, I will certainly add warning labels to the icons of these drawing for those watchers who prefer not to see them because, as what comes with a variety of art and a variety of watchers with different tastes, I need to try and be sensitive to everyone regardless of whether or not they are respectful to me.
Alright that's everything.
Have a wonderful rest of your day.
6 years ago
14 Jul 2013 05:29 CEST