I can summarize this up in 10 sentences:
* Furries are weird and love bad puns and lame jokes.
* Artists are a really eccentric depressed bunch who bond because misery loves company.
* Bronies and pegasisters generally spill spaghetti in the direction of any bronyfamous artist table.
* Elevatorcon 2013? Please. Get on my level and take the stairs or go home.
* I'm sorry, were you expecting your original art to sell? HA! Go draw more ponies, fgt. Ra, ra, fight da powah.
* Anime and furries and bronies love females with big eyes and big boobs in art, or else they like 'em flat as a board with DAT ASS.
* Everyone loves lesbians.
* No... really!
* It is far more fun to make fun of obsessive fans and be on the fringe of the fandom than to actually consider yourself a part of it, even if the opposite is true and everyone knows it.
* My Little Pony is still a good show/comic/movie even if you think it's jumped the shark, too popular or completed overrated because in the grand scheme of things, no one really cares what one person thinks about shit, not even if they're le Internet God Artist Extraordinaire 2.0, they're still just another imperfect human like the rest of us mortals.
Thanks for reading!
5 years, 7 months ago
11 Jul 2013 15:16 CEST