Greetings gentle furs.
It seems I have developed a super power... I can kill a cell phone at 20 paces.
I have had a cell phone for close to a year now when it finaly just died
It would work when plugged into the wall but would hold no charge. we assumed it was a battery issue and they sent a replacement. It worked for 3 days then poof the same exact problem... so I called back and they replaced the phone... right out of the box it was having the same issue, so they sent another battery... that battery when used in the replacement phone lasted for 5 days and two phone calls before dieing in the exact same way an hour again.
there is only one logical conclusion... I am the reincarnation of magneto and my budding mutent powers have been channeling my cell phones with EMP bursts.
that can be the only solution...
this post while the problem is true is also the reason I shouldn't post messages while fevered and tired and barely ambulatory
7 years, 11 months ago
23 Apr 2011 05:07 CEST