PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. BY ASKING FOR A COMMISSION, YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU HAVE READ THIS AND HAVE AGREED TO THESE TERMS.
* I am up for a challenge, and I would be willing to try drawing something at least once, so if you are unsure about something: feel free to ask about it.
* I am comfortable and capable of drawing a variety of subject matter, but like everyone, there are some things I am better at drawing than others.
* I can draw ANY gender, and pretty much any species.
* Please familiarize yourself with my drawing style before you commission me. I have run into circumstances where someone has commissioned me without looking at my drawing style, and has ended up cancelling the commission after seeing the sketch, claiming the "Style was not what they had in mind". Not only is this a complete waste of MY time, but YOUR time as well. Looking only takes a moment.
* Cute things * Feral Creatures * Furries/Anthros * Couples of ANY sexual orientation * Adults/Teens * Babyfurs/Kids/Cubs * Humans * Pin ups * Reference Sheets * Tasteful Nudity * Multi-limbed characters * Taur/Chakat characters * Tame Micro/Macro Pictures * Tame Bondage * Tame Vore * Zombies
NSFW *Tentacles *Bondage *Diapered furs *Yiff
*I am open to other suggestions as well
WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT DRAW:
Scat Watersports/Urine Cub Molestation/Abuse/Nudity -Foot/Paw Fetishes (I don't have an issue with someone showing off a paw. After all, it is simply part of anatomy, but NO paw licking, or tickling. I can't explain it, but the thought of someone licking a foot is something that literally makes me feel nauseous.)
*Anything overly offensive, or depicting hatred towards a certain Ethnic/Religious group.
Again, if you are unsure of what I will and Will not do: Ask :)
* I will ALWAYS show you the sketch, the works in progress and allow for you to request any changes along the way.
* When requesting changes: PLEASE request AS MANY changes as you'd like in ONE email/note. I will accept two additional notes requesting changes before I begin to charge for any extra changes to be made. (Unless of course, I've made a mistake) Any additional changes after this will be charged for.
* PLEASE NOTE: If there is a deadline you need your commission by: PLEASE try to let me know two weeks in advance so I can manage my time accordingly and get it finished on time. If you only give me a few days- I'm sorry but I can't guarantee anything.
* IMPORTANT: The amount of time it takes for me to complete a commission without a deadline varies depending on outside factors. I Am a University Student in my last year of study, and I have a part time job. Please be assured I will do my best to complete your piece in a timely manner, but also be aware that My school work must come first, ESPECIALLY now that I am in my senior year.
* I do not make nearly enough off commissions alone to support myself, so please be aware this is not my fulltime job. I take commissions as a second form of income, and because I enjoy doing it.
* If you feel I am taking too long with your commission, please feel free to ask about it. If it's only been a couple days- I kindly ask that you cut me some slack. If it's been a week- Then ask away! As such- I will do my best to keep you informed on the progress.
I ACCEPT PAYPAL, E-CHEQUES,AND MONEY ORDERS
My Paypal is jsrffreak[at]gmail.com
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MY PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
If you are using Paypal: Paypal HAS an Automatic currency converter, so you do NOT need to actually have CAD. It will convert it Automatically for you.
* (Not Accepting Money orders at the moment.) IF SENDING MONEY ORDERS: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure it is an International Money order if you are sending it from anywhere BESIDES CANADA. In case it is not already obvious- I live in Canada, therefore if you are NOT Canadian, you need to send an International Money order so that I can actually cash it! Nothing is more frustrating than waiting a long time for a money order to arrive, only to find that I can't actually cash it in the country I live in.
* I will NOT accept USD as payment except in special circumstances. Please make sure your payment is in CAD.
* Due to the fact so many people have cheated me out of sketches: I will need at least HALF of the payment before I begin the commission. I will NOT start on your commission otherwise. I understand being wary of someone you have not worked with before, but please understand that I cannot be giving away my services for free.
* Though they are not necessary I do accept tips.
* I do NOT accept DA points. I have no use for them.
* I will gladly give a FULL refund if the artwork has not been started. If the commission is partially complete, I will only offer a partial refund in accordance with how much work has been completed thus far.
* There are special circumstances that arise and if such a thing occurs: we can work something out. I am not an unreasonable person and I understand things happen.
* I will NOT give a refund on a piece that has been fully completed.
* I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason
* I reserve the right to cancel a commission.
* You are free to post any image I have done for you: PROVIDING I receive proper credit for the piece.
* DO NOT remove my signature/watermark from the submission.
* My artwork is NOT to be used for commercial purposes unless we've previously agreed upon it.