I quite like Gray, I'd like to think of him as a friend, despite that we have only conversed a few times on the p.m. system ere and never for long. Anyway, I was just looking t is new journal update, and I found another Q&A meme thing in there, I liked it so I used it. Anyway, I should be busy and have been doing shit like attempting to be social for the last little while and I don't really have time to do any story stuff until at least Sunday, sorry, anyway read this and learn more about me if you wish, if not I really don't care.
Gray's GRANDEST meme yet.......
1. Last hug: Yesterday, my mother.
2. Last phone call: I called a friend from my best friends cell two days ago.
3. Last text message: I don't even remember the last text I sent.
4. Last song you heard: I can't recall what it was, something upbeat, I think...
5. Last time you cried: I don't cry much, but I think it was last month when I poured my heart out to my best friend as we slurred bout outside my house drunk until about tow or three in the morning. Actually it's almost two months now.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Ate cat food: Why the fuck would I?
7. Ate a bug: Yeah, when I was little I ate all kinds of shit.
8. Been cheated on: Haven't been in a serious relation for long enough to get cheated on.
9. Lost someone special: I lost many special people in my life, some moved away, some grew away, and a few died.
10. Been depressed: Oh, I experience at least one round of depression a year. Normally two.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Not yet but I don't drink to often, and I haven't been of age for long. Still, I've been close a few times.
LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU( "X" marks the spot)
15. [x]Made a new friend
16. [ ]Fallen out of love
17. [x]Laughed until you cried
18. [ ]Met someone who changed you (for the better)
19. [ ]Found out who your true friends were
20. [ ]Found out someone was talking about you
21. Kissed anyone on your friends/watchlist
22. How many people on your friends watchlist do you know in real life: Sadly, none.(That I know of).
23. How many kids do you want: I always wanted two.
24. Do you have any pets: Two dogs and a cat.
25. Do you want to change your name: Sure! Let me be 'Valentine' for real!
26. What did you do for your last Birthday: I held a party at my place for about thirty of my friends.
27. What time did you wake up today: I woke up when my alarm went off at eight thirty.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Reading a manga. (Nana, if you wan to know, I couldn't sleep).
29. Name something you cannot wait for: Love...
30. Last time you saw your mother: About an hour ago, I exited my room to get dinner. (that's right I live at home, an unemployed person normally does).
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I had of studied at school last year.
32. What are you listening to right now: Nothing.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I had a very interesting conversion this morning with a Tom at my Foundation course. (A course that helps me get into Uni).
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: There's this guy who hasn't sent me back a p.m. in days, I guess I pissed him off or something. Still, he could reply and we could talk about it or something, anyway I wish he'd just reply. Oh, and my best friend can be a total dick too, I love him like a brother and all, but he's really hard to deal with sometimes and he gets me into lots of trouble.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, maybe here.
36. Whats your real name: If I want you to know I'll tell you.
37. Nicknames: Cream, Valentine, CSTSL, Yoghurtman (was boy, but now only a few even know this one, let alone remember it).
38. Relationship Status: Relationship? Now that's something I wish I had.
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus
40. Male or female: Male
41. Primary school: My local one.
43. High school/college: Seaview, not that anyone would know it.
44. Write w/e you want here: I'm assuming w/e means whatever... 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.
45. Tall or short: Tall.
46. Height: 6'1" (Last I checked, I'm not twenty one yet. I could have grown a little).
47. Do you have a crush on someone: I don't actually, my love life, (if it could be called that) has been a pretty weird one. P.m. me sometime if you wanna talk about it.
48. What do you like about yourself: My eyes, one is blue and one is brown.
49. Piercings: None.
50. Tattoos: Are you kidding? None.
51. Righty or lefty: I'm boring, just another righty.
52. First surgery: I was eighteen months old and had many things done. My mother doesn't really like the story and my father hates it, so I'm really sketchy on the details.
53. First piercing: None
54. First best friend: Mark, wanna know a last name? I don't feel like it.
55. First sport you joined: Aussie rules football. I wasn't good at it and quit after a little wile then I did Karate, I was better at that and really liked it.
56. First vacation: None.
First pair of trainers: I don't know, something black I think... I always wore trainers until last year when I bought myself my first pair of Vans.
59. Eating: Not right now, I was about twenty minutes ago, and I ate lots today, I've been up looking for food all day pretty much.
60. Drinking: I wish, I don't ave money to drink. Unless you count water, but I'm not even drink at all right now.
61. I'm about to: Go to bed.
62. Listening to: I said no!
63. Waiting for: A girl to fall madly in love with me. (I'll be waiting forever).
64. Want kids: Hell yes!
65. Get married: A nice cute girl who's as madly in love with me as I am with her would be nice. (i get a little obsessive about girls).
66. Career: Psychologist or writer. Only jobs I really want, but the latter seems unlikely.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: I'll get back to you, you know after I kiss someone within this decade.
69. Shorter or taller: I'd love if everyone was shorter, I don't think of myself as tall and actually forget I'm not 5 foot. I think short is cute and hight can be a huge hindrance.
70. Older or Younger: Younger, I guess. Don't really know what this question is referring to but ok.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: I view myself as a hopeless romantic.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach.
73. Sensitive or loud: I like sensitivity, and a quite person can be annoying at times. Then again so can loud people, I think quite's cute but loud is fun. I guess you need both.
74. Hook-up or relationship: You're kidding, right? Relationship.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: Nup!
77. Drank hard liquor: Hell yeah!
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Sunglasses I don't use the others.
79. Killed someone: No, though I wish I had sometimes. Oh, and I almost have before. (Nothing special, not really a good story. I just rung a couple peoples necks before until they went bright red. I mostly just scared them).
80. Broken someone's heart: I'm sure I have, but never have I intended to. (Plus they only claimed love, they didn't really love me).
81. Thought about where you would wind to clock back to if you were given the chance to redo life over? Yes, I have. I use to think I would take it back to my ninth birthday and ask my father not to get me a gameboy advanced like I got because I grew overly attached to games and I thought it was ruining my life. However in later years I'd have redone high school over from the start and fixed my life there. Now though I rather go back to when my father was kicked out by my mother, it affected me badly. I didn't even know it at the time but took on so much simply because of that and I feel I messed up, when I finally realised what happened I just let go entirely and even almost let go of reality, I even tried (once again), to kill myself. So, I go back to when I was seven and live it from there, without all the crap.
82. Been arrested: Nope, and never plan to.
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: Never... I cry months after when I realise I miss them and they are never coming back.
85. Fallen for a friend: Yeah...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Not really, I'm a fuck up if I ever saw one.
87. Miracles:Put simply yes, but what is a miracle? I think it varys from person to person, still I believe you can do just about anything you set your heart on.
88. Love at first sight: I firmly believe in it actually.
89. Heaven: I'd like to think there's a heaven.
90. Santa Claus: Ha, are you kidding? Hell no!
91. Kiss on the first date: Why the hell not? If scare them off by trying maybe they aren't right for me.
92. Angels: Hell yes!
93. God: I do actually, not that I'm very religious. However how do you explain the unexplainable without at least a god? If you ask me people strive for reasons and a something more thing, (not sure what to call it), so I believe spirituality's a good thing. Not that it explains it, just helps us connect, you gotta believe in something.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: I've barley even had a real girlfriend.
95. Did you sing today: I sing all the time. (If I can get away with it without people staring or paying my bad voice out. So, mostly when no one's home, or in the shower. Oh, and in my car, always in my car).
I just like to whine about my life mostly. Anyway I realised Gray left out 81, so I'll make up my own and post this when the internet's back on tomorrow. I'll make it good for you. I hope that's good enough, anyway, drop me a p.m. if ever you feel like it. Comments are always welcome, so long as they are at least meant to be nice. (Was written last night, not just now).