1. Last hug: Halloween. The girl I was with was so worried when that guy picked me up and pinned me to the wall...
2. Last phone call: Yesterday. An old friend of mine wanted to tell me he became a pothead.
3. Last text message: My mother: "Are you ready to go?"
4. Last song you heard: 'Dubstep Dishwasher' Wooden Toaster, I think...
5. Last time you cried: My last aspergic panic attack. I was more concerned about my lungs deflating and my increased heart rate than the three different fluids oozing out of my face, but still, they were there...
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Ate cat food: No.
7. Ate a bug: The average human eats several spiders a year. I'm not the average human, I have countless spiders crawling my walls.
8. Been cheated on: Why do you think I can't hold down a girlfriend? They all have other people they're seeing alongside me.
9. Lost someone special: I suppose...
10. Been depressed: All the time.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Not yet. I plan to soon, though.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU( "X" marks the spot)
15. [x]Made a new friend
16. [ ]Fallen out of love
17. [ ]Laughed until you cried
18. [X ]Met someone who changed you (for the better)
19. [X ]Found out who your true friends were
20. [X ]Found out someone was talking about you
21. [ ]Kissed anyone on your friends/watchlist
22. How many people on your friends watchlist do you know in real life: None. David refuses to watch me, or add me as a friend...
23. How many kids do you want: I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
24. Do you have any pets: Golden Labrador. Gods, I love her...
25. Do you want to change your name: You bet. My name shall forevermore be Kiernan Wolfgang Von Silvercoat!
26. What did you do for your last Birthday: Woke up. Had a shower. Went to work. Washed dishes. Did laundry. Went to bed.
27. What time did you wake up today: I don't know, it was a few hours before I moved.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Hallucinating.
29. Name something you cannot wait for: Thursday.
30. Last time you saw your mother: Just got back from dinner with her at a Japanese steakhouse. The one where they make the food in front of you.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I didn't have the apparently unusually high standard that if a woman is dating me, it should be just me... Also, I wish I wasn't afraid of being behind the wheel of a moving vehicle.
32. What are you listening to right now: The feedback from my speakers, the hum of the box fan, the flapping of my cloak on the hanger by the box fan.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Indeed I have. One of my previous friends' father was named Tom.
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: My sister. Yes, you had a child. There don't need to be fifty pictures of the thing every day! At least don't tag me on facebook, I'll see her on Thursday, anyway!
35. Most visited webpage: Chrome says it's here. Other than this, Eventide MLP RPG on Proboards.
36. Whats your real name: Just call me Kiernan. I'll answer to it more often than my real name, anyway...
37. Nicknames: Kiernan, Kai, and You Dirty Piece of Shit.
38. Relationship Status: Single, and given up looking...
39. Zodiac sign: Capricorn
40. Male or female: Male
41. Primary school: Threw me out because I threatened the lives of their students.
42. Secondary School: Had great Hummus.
43. High school/college: High school taught me how to speak German, play guitar, and understand chemical reactions. College? Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
44. Write w/e you want here: My back itches. Where's my fork?
45. Tall or short: Tall.
46. Height: 6'7"
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Nah, I've given up on having a love life.
48. What do you like about yourself: My tenacity.
49. Piercings: Just my left ear.
50. Tattoos: Going to have a pentagram on the outside of either thigh. Kai in both a happy state and a pissed off state on either side of my chest. Not yet, though. Must talk to an old friend, first, so I can get it done for next to nothing.
51. Righty or lefty: I mostly fight with my left arm, using my shield as my primary tool of choice, but everything else is using my right hand.
52. First surgery: Had a few glass shards removed from my eye at nine.
53. First piercing: Left ear.
54. First best friend: Wyatt Law. He says I'm not who he became friends with all those years ago. I'm still the same, only now I'm not hiding behind the "I only know one religion, so I kinda have to follow it" shield. He now won't shut up about how he has to save my soul, and all that.
55. First sport you joined: Baseball. All of my other siblings got involved with it at the same time, I wanted nothing to do with it, but my parents signed me up, anyway. Two games in, the pitcher hits me in the face, I still don't want anything to do with baseball...
56. First vacation: I'm told I went to Illinois to see my uncle when I was six months old...
57. First pair of trainers: I don't know if I ever wore trainers. If I did, I never called them that...
Where's question 58?
59. Eating: No, I have no Yakisoba.
60. Drinking: Water.
61. I'm about to: Board a plane and fly across the country.
62. Listening to: Didn't I already answer this?
63. Waiting for: My hallucinogens to kick in.
64. Want kids: Not yet...
65. Get married: If I can ever find a faithful woman...
66. Career: I like being a Chocolatier/Wedding Cake Designer/Baker/Viennoiseur.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses. Like I'm ever going to receive one...
69. Shorter or taller: I like being tall.
70. Older or Younger: Age brings wisdom, they say...
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous doesn't describe me at all. Romantic, I guess...
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: My stomach is oversized, but my arms are like boulders.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive. I'll listen, rather than talk over you.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship. Though Hook-up seems to be the only way I'll ever get anywhere...
Where's question 75?
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: I barely show affection to the people I actually love. What makes you think a stanger is worth that?
77. Drank hard liquor: Drank, no, but I eat it all the time. And before you go off about how cooking it destroys the alcohol, I'm not cooking it.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Never. They stay in my eyes at all times.
79. Killed someone: Never had the need. I explain how I could go about it, and not get caught, and they back down and act like civil human beings again.
80. Broken someone's heart: Someone would have to love me before I could break their heart...
Where's question 81?
82. Been arrested: Remember when I threatened that room full of third grade students? Yeah.
83. Turned someone down: For a lot of things.
84. Cried when someone died: I can't seem to do so. No, really, I've tried.
85. Fallen for a friend: No...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: I suppose I must...
87. Miracles: Not in the slightest.
88. Love at first sight: If you can find someone attractive, who is also interesting to talk to, and won't sleep with every guy in town when you're with her, then you have more reason to believe in this than I do.
89. Heaven: It exists, but I'm bound for the eighth circle of hell. The Malebolge reserved for false prophets, or Simonists.
90. Santa Claus: Nope.
91. Kiss on the first date: If it went well.
92. Angels: They are to condemn me to my fate. I may as well...
93. God: I'm polytheist. I have twelve of these.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Never.
95. Did you sing today: Yes. My mother asked if we had just listened to this song three days ago. When the instrumental solo rolled around, I answered, yes.
Extra bonus question: Who didn't count the number of questions? Not me.