1. Who eats more? Me. He eats like a bird (picky, and not much). I'm a trash compactor by comparison.
2. Who said “I love you” first? Hm...I think he did, but I said it immediately after.
3. Who is the morning person? I don't think either of us are. If either of us had a chance to be, I'd say Dorky, since I can easily sleep past noon :3
4. Who sings better? We both can sing, I just happen to have two degrees in it.
5. Who’s older? Me :p I'm robbing the cradle here.
6. Who’s smarter? Depends what we're talking about, I guess. 9 years of life experience make you a lot wiser in some ways, but there are definite gaps in my knowledge that he has pretty well fleshed out (like weather, which I know next to nothing about).
7. Whose temper is worse? I'm more emotionally volatile in all directions. Unfortunately, that includes how mad I get. I'm trying to get a handle on that.
8. Who does the laundry? We don't live together yet, but I don't think either of us have a problem with laundry. I actually like doing it :3
9. Who does the dishes? We're both clean in the kitchen, so I imagine there won't be much in the way of dishes. I'd sure like a dishwasher, though!
10. Who sleeps on what side of the bed? I gravitate to whatever side is furthest from the wall/closer to the door. Currently, that's the right side.
11. Whose feet are bigger? His. He's also a good bit taller.
12. Whose hair is longer? His, and it looks good the length it's at now :3
13. Who’s better with the computer? Probably me, but I'm an IT guy. He's plenty competent enough to do what he needs to.
14. Do you have pets? He has a l'il dawggy that I get to hear on Skype from time to time :3 I'm gonna get a husky puppy when I finally get outta here into my own place.
15. Who pays the bills? We live separately for now, so we pay our own. When we're together, I'm sure we'll find an equitable way to make it work. If I could, I'd just pay for everything so he wouldn't have to worry.
16. Who cooks dinner? I sure hope he will. I'm pretty limited in terms of my culinary repertoire and skill. I'm a good helper, though.
17. Who drives when you are together? I have a car, so I do :3
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? We take turns! Only fair way to do it.
19. Who’s the most stubborn? We can both be pretty stubborn, but about different things. I'm definitely really stubborn when I'm mad, but he can be really stubborn, too. I call it a tie!
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Probably me, but that's only because I'm wrong a lot, so I have more opportunities to apologize.
21. Whose family do you see more? He's met some of mine, I haven't met any of his.
22. Who named your pet? His dog's a pure breed, so he came named, I do believe. But I'll name my own dog when I get him! I even have some ideas already, but I have to meet him first before I settle on one.
23. Who kissed who first? In my car, after I picked him up at the airport, I did.
24. Who asked who out? To start the relationship, you mean? I think it was a mutual agreement.
25. What did you do on your first date? I drove him all around my hometown and showed him where everything was. But I'd say our BEST date was taking him sliding. It was his first time seeing snow, so what better way to experience it than zooming down an icy slope on a slippery sheet of plastic?
26. Who’s more sensitive? Physically? Me. I'm very ticklish, and sensitive in *ahem* other ways, also. Emotionally, we're both pretty sensitive, but to different things.
27. Who’s taller? He is, by several inches.
28. Who has more friends? I'm not sure. Maybe me? I don't see how that matters.
29. Who has more siblings? Me. I've got three, he has one.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Probably me. I collared him, after all ;)