Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
FeatheredAdventures

What else do you want me to say?

I know it's been a few weeks since I last gave an update on my situation.  There really isn't much else I can say.  I fucked up.  That's all there is to it and because of it everything keeps piling up.

Barely anyone really understands the situation I'm currently in right now.  Don't worry I'm not in any trouble, it's just something I can convey here on this journal.  It's not the internet's business.  I am working on it, it's just slow and painstaking because of what I have to deal with here.

Honestly, I could spend the next half writing out every excuse in the book on here but it wouldn't make a lick of difference.  I really really really fucked up but I can make this right.  I'll do my best to keep you all updated.
Viewed: 3,942 times
Added: 5 years, 10 months ago
 
puddingcakes
5 years, 10 months ago
It's ok, take your time
Cormenthor
5 years, 10 months ago
First, breath.   Yes just breath..................Ok now, take your time anyone that doesn't understand or wants to be a douchebag, send em to me I have a paw that would like to talk to them.
Ghostail
5 years, 10 months ago
Cormenthor
5 years, 10 months ago
LMAO
Ghostail
5 years, 10 months ago
Anti-Haters, unite! xD
Eyehazcookie
5 years, 10 months ago
and MY axe!.....i mean claw....got caught up in the moment ^_^;;
Metatron76
5 years, 10 months ago
And my Foot of Fury.
FurryBunnyTale69
5 years, 10 months ago
And all these rotten veggies I found.

This one has THINGIES wriggling around in it!
Chivas10
5 years, 10 months ago
Take all the time you need
Wakka
5 years, 10 months ago
Don't worry about it. a lot of us know all to well that RL kicks in hear and their and theirs nothing that can be done about it and honestly the web isn't all about BSC and when it'll be done. i know sooner or later it'll be done but in the mean time i check out other things while waiting for new news on BSC. so waiting isn't a problem with me and a lot of other people as well.
Paliden26
5 years, 10 months ago
Has people been messaging you, sending you complaint messages?
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
Just The Tip

Another Half-Assed post  - "Barley anyone understands the situation i'm currently in" boo fucking hoo got a issue heres a http://tissue.win.mofcom.gov.cn/www/19%5Ctissue%5Cimg%... "What else do you want me to say" When the fucking game will be out so we stop wasting time checking back every day hoping for something that won't be there?

[ waits for fanboys to take the bait ]
MystBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
Consider me baited. Not particularly a fan boy but I'll bite. I'm sure you can somehow justify in your shallow mind how someone spending their free time and effort creating something fun that anyone can some day enjoy FOR FREE somehow owes you anything at all, but please try to be at least slightly civil about it.
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" MystBunny wrote:
Consider me baited. Not particularly a fan boy but I'll bite. I'm sure you can somehow justify in your shallow mind how someone spending their free time and effort creating something fun that anyone can some day enjoy FOR FREE somehow owes you anything at all, but please try to be at least slightly civil about it.


Oh Lookie here we got a big one!
.... Wait

Shallow mind is that all you got I atleast though it would be abit more well interesting of a reply but i can see i should just throw you back.

And please quit trying to defend Avian with saying "because its FOR FREE he should get away with fucking everyone over then running and hiding like a scared little puppy that shit on the rug".

I could go on a huge rant about how he will probably take until X amount of days to release another journal or etc but that would be to much effort for a single fishy.

Plus lets face i don't give half a fuck about your opinion and you don't give two fucks about mine.
evildumdum
5 years, 10 months ago
Congratulations, you've caught yourself an old boot

If you don't like it, its not a problem, honestly. just bugger off to some other part of the internet.
MystBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
I'm not making an attempt to be interesting. I'm just being logical. Speaking of which, please explain to me just how you can link the concepts of both doing something for us for free AND fucking us over in the same line of thought?
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" MystBunny wrote:
I'm not making an attempt to be interesting. I'm just being logical. Speaking of which, please explain to me just how you can link the concepts of both doing something for us for free AND fucking us over in the same line of thought?


Hey you i though i threw you back already you can't jump back on the hook that's not how fishing works.

Free or not building up suspense then not delivering is indeed fucking people over free or not never leave a date you cannot meet or run and hide when you can't.

And  
evildumdum
evildumdum
even though that was a pretty weak attack i still love the "Congratulations, you've caught yourself an old boot"

Just shows even total strangers know the worth of this persistent little fishy. Now i am throwing you back once more try not to take a bite out of the bait again you had your share now let all the others come and nibble at it.
MystBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
Forgive me if I ignore your irrelevant fish analogy in a (seemingly futile) attempt to reason with you. So if you were starving on the side of the road and somebody bought you a loaf of bread, would you bitch and complain about how they didn't also buy you a toaster and some jelly?
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" MystBunny wrote:
Forgive me if I ignore your irrelevant fish analogy in a (seemingly futile) attempt to reason with you. So if you were starving on the side of the road and somebody bought you a loaf of bread, would you bitch and complain about how they didn't also buy you a toaster and some jelly?


Yes yes i would .. wait what do you have against fish ? its not like they have done anything to you .. or maybe they killed your parents and you go out every night to fight crime on the internet and you dress up like a catfish. That is kinda hot..

stephen51991
stephen51991
Yeah i know but its one way to keep myself amused and i find fan-boy buttclenching to be quiet humorous. Even though they all seem to fall back on the same old excuse it gets very repetitive after awhile.
MystBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
*blinks* I gotta ask now, do you truly believe you're entitled to making these demands, or are you just fucking with me?
tonbojigen
5 years, 10 months ago
I'm inclined to say they're screwing with you. They have no valid complaint, so they are opting to fish for luls. That or they fail to understand the position they are taking within their statements.
MystBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
lesson learned
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" MystBunny wrote:
*blinks* I gotta ask now, do you truly believe you're entitled to making these demands, or are you just fucking with me?


Yes of course i am fucking with you i just start random fights for internment , to pass the time, and to let people blow off some steam on me i think its going to be my new hobby. Oh yeah and the fish thing is just some fun shit i came up with to give myself a laugh at peoples reactions.
MystBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
I find starting fights a bit distasteful. There's plenty of that going on without it being provoked purposefully.
Clue
5 years, 10 months ago
Yet, one has to admit the sarcasm already displayed in his first post was rather amazingly amusing. Picking up every cliché of the average hater Avalon and Avian had to face up to date, while actually labeling it as "bait for fanboys" was in itself brilliant! And how he played his catch, truly, one marvelous fisherman!

Though, I was surprised to see you actually biting twice and more, as if in attempt to drag him overboard, after it seemed you had already realized it was a fake even before you bit it the first time. BUT! thanks to that we got our obligatory "Hater - Fanboy-Battle" which for some sad reason has to appear on almost every single journal those two ever post. Yet, you two somehow managed to reveal the utmost ridiculousness these "battles" tend to become nowadays, but in a humorous way.

For that, I salute you! =)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Though it's true there's enough of all of that nonsense-battling out there on the net already anyways, the serious, blood-screaming type that is. Way too many haters got way too many things to say, which don't contribute in any way. Oh well, it's the net, not much we can do about it, except for maybe treasuring such devious, malevolently executed, yet entertaining  displays of sarcasm by the hands of people who (at least I believe so) seem well aware of the nonsense and serve it for the sole purpose of being able to laugh about it.

Then again, if I'm mistaken after all, that would make my whole comment vain, I suppose. Which has a certain irony to it as well, though. :D
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
*Claps* marvelous simply marvelous you broke all that down perfectly i am truly impressed i have to tip my hat to you on that one.

its sad to say but your lyrical skills far surpass my own.

I'll be ending this little battle on that note it was a nice little piece of eye candy for anyone that read it.
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
yeah im sorry about that just wanted to have fun you can't say you didn't enjoy letting me have it either.
MystBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
Admittedly, the catfish suit bit made me smile
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" MystBunny wrote:
Admittedly, the catfish suit bit made me smile


I had the biggest grin while typing it i really wish more people would have taken a bite would have been alot funnier in the end.
evildumdum
5 years, 10 months ago
hahaha, i'll be honest. i wasn't really in it for the flame war. i just wanted to do the old boot thing. its a fun pastime. i might try it sometime lol
stephen51991
5 years, 10 months ago
...you're a fucking asshole, ya know that?
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
Just the Tip
Laitharex
5 years, 10 months ago
You win.
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" Laitharex wrote:
You win.


Holds up Grammy ....Oh! thank you id like to think all the little people and by that i mean all those delicious cubs and th......

wait what did i win... explain
Laitharex
5 years, 10 months ago
Shit, the entire internet, for the rest of the year.
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" Laitharex wrote:
Shit, the entire internet, for the rest of the year.


* Puts on little tiara and holds a black baby *

Oh ..oh.. god i don't know what to say ~!!


* Throws the black baby and runs out  screaming*  I got a GRAMMY Bitchs~
FoxonTheFox
5 years, 10 months ago
You sir must have no life. You sit here trolling all day i presume. I could rant at you but your a puny little pathetic 12 year old who has nothing better to do but hurt peoples feelings, dude go sleep rough for a night, it would improve your personality a lot! If you did you might appricate the difference between a real issue and this minor one.

 You are pathetic.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
You say that while insulting him, jeez you don't fall in that category what so ever.
Clue
5 years, 10 months ago
Also, you sorta missed the point of it. So, you've been insulting him for nothing. One shouldn't do things like that. Makes you sound almost like you're exactly what you're complaining about, calling him pathetic and the like.

Though, you're possibly not a 12-year-old.
FoxonTheFox
5 years, 10 months ago
Meh i was only helping out avian, who happens to be my friend :) i did read the posts, and i still decided to comment because to put it plainly, friends and fans are supposed to help ones friend, i see most of you are not friends or true fans :) and therefore are defending the the troller
Clue
5 years, 10 months ago
Edit: Figured this is quite long after posting it, so either read it, like you said you did the rest, and actually think about it, or ignore it. Summarized it basically says you failed.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Oh, in that case, I'd refer you to that new journal Avian posted, about defense and stuff.

Additionally, I am, for my part, not in the least defending trolling. If you say you read the posts, then I would expect that you understood that. I am only on the side of sarcasm. Since that's exactly what's happening on just about every single post by Avian or Avalon: Haters and trolls lurk and see their chance to spill their unwanted wanna-be-smart b.s.
And that person "fishing for fanboys" took exactly that and demonstrated the idiocy of that in a humorous way, namely, plainly, sarcasm. Which is totally valid.
So, if you read the posts, and understood them, and still decided to comment, then it was in vain and still doesn't actually do anything for anyone, except you, maybe, if you feel you've successfully defended Avian now (might wanna explain how that worked in this case).

Though, then again, I'd refer you to said journal, where Avian himself states that he is thankful, but does not need defense against trolls and haters from fans or friends in the comment section, since that'll basically have no result at all.
Also, since it was humorous, there wasn't even the need to defend him in any way.

Apart from that, I second Avian's notion of not feeding trolls, so I do not think your argument is valid that we'd be no "true fans" (whatever that is, sounds like some awefully amazing thing) because we simply decide to keep quiet in a situation where our voices aren't needed.

Also, while the person you called "troll" didn't actually do much insulting and the like, you on the other hand apparently felt the need to do that in order to defend Avian. And friend or fan or whatnot, as long as it's neccessary for you to use insults and attempt to assault someone verbally in order to "defend" someone, that'd be like shooting someone in the head because they stepped on the foot of someone you knew - a plainly ridiculous course of action, which wouldn't even get any sort of positive response from the one "defended." It would simply show that you're no better than the people you're trying to shoo away.
FoxonTheFox
5 years, 10 months ago
Yes i have seen the journal but avian and i chat quite a bit so i did know, in reference to insulting him, i did not entirely mean to but i was stating my life experiences.
Clue
5 years, 9 months ago
Alright then. In that case, I take back my accusation of you failing, since I guess that wouldn't be entirely true. Can't blame people for horrible experiences which push them over the edge and make them judge perfectly good sarcasm like it's the intentional, hurtful raging of some 12-year-old. Seems quite a bit blurred and sorta distorted. Then again, I hope this made for a better experience, or at least one you could learn from, so you don't have to go at others again like you did up there. Simply 'cuz the point still stands - in contrary to what you might want to achieve, like defending someone from those "pathetic kids," you apparently had too many experiences with, it sure makes you look pathetic yourself. By the way, this ain't an insult, instead it's simple observed fact. From life experience and so forth.

Anyways. =)
FoxonTheFox
5 years, 9 months ago
understood :P even though sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :) and im 18 so ya know annoying kids happens every day
Clue
5 years, 9 months ago
I'd actually have to disagree, though I don't know if you'll change your mind because of that. Not really any reason to, just personal opinion. But sarcasm is indeed, carefully carried out, one of the most useful, amusing, and possibly even highest forms of wit one could think of. Take a look at Mark Twain for example. It's in itself a form of art, widely applied and favored by many. Though I'd agree, that it can backfire in a sense, or fail its purpose. Nonethelss, it surely is not the lowest form of wit.

Ah, 18. Yeah, been annoyed by a lot of kids when I was that age. Still am, actually. Sarcasm helps with that, though. Allows quite the amusing perspective. =)
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" FoxonTheFox wrote:
You sir must have no life. You sit here trolling all day i presume. I could rant at you but your a puny little pathetic 12 year old who has nothing better to do but hurt peoples feelings, dude go sleep rough for a night, it would improve your personality a lot! If you did you might appricate the difference between a real issue and this minor one.

 You are pathetic.

 [ And Not a Single Fuck Was Given ]

Oh! wait i should keep with my previous theme.
~~~~~~~ Ah hem ~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear god this is quiet a disappointing little fishy!!

I think this is one of those ancient Buttous-hurtish-Idious fish i have read about i know how to handle this just keep making it angery until its mind implodes and floats to the suffice then reel it in.

You sir have neglected to read the previous conversations and therefore have made yourself into a jester. Shall i point and laugh at you now or would you like to don the cap' n 'bells first?

Ah i almost forgot your right! i am 12 [ if you read it backwards that is ].
Clue
5 years, 10 months ago
I vote the cap' 'n' bells! He's gonna make a fine jester. Or maybe clown might be more fitting. A jester would have been beheaded after such a rather lame performance.
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" Clue wrote:
I vote the cap' 'n' bells! He's gonna make a fine jester. Or maybe clown might be more fitting. A jester would have been beheaded after such a rather lame performance.


But you see i am a merciful king i do not behead my jesters if they disappoint me with such a show.I only make them work one hundred times harder in their next act.
Clue
5 years, 9 months ago
Hm...truly does sound merciful! Compared to other courts I've been to, your's might actually make for an amusing diversion. Guess I'll stick around and keep watch from afar. Might even start composing some never-to-be-heard-of song, in order to eternalize his majesty with untold tales of his might and glory and them (thanks to his amazing mercy) unbeheaded jesters!

Or some epic about a random fisherman drowning after all the fish he mercifully threw back into the water kept jumping back onboard. Might be even more amusing. =)
desskey
5 years, 9 months ago
This shall be your quest make a epic of the history of a lonely fisherman who simple wants to catch happiness only to have sorrow jump into his boat time and time again.

My mercy truly transcends the human realm. For instants a young child split a drink on my leg a few days ago i did not scold nor strike this child. Instead i punished his parents while forcing him to watch to serve as a warning of what he might have to endure if this is to happen once more. I believe this was a excellent example of my truly abundant amount of mercy and tolerance.
Clue
5 years, 9 months ago
Thus I will. It shall be.

Ah, splendidly! Oh, how wonderous! I wish I could have watched. Would have given a lot of input for my tales of your rule and wisdom. Though, one does have to attend the fancy of his court, I presume. Did they suffer for their child's misdoing? Severly? It deemed there should have been laughter. I'll have to watch more closely next time, for mercy is one thing, amusement another, and both should be of the same weight, I believe.
desskey
5 years, 9 months ago
Yay undoubtedly they suffered quiet numerously an thy laughter felt thine living quarters.

Thee child is presumably mentally scared for thy life.

  You sir get a [ Golden Star ] - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MdOok5Md6oM/TfaBpa1TBII/AAAA...
SoftFurry
5 years, 10 months ago
You didn't fucked up, we did.

We know how hard it is to masturbate when you got 2K fans staring at you.

( O ) , ( O )
imploder
5 years, 10 months ago
The lesson to be learned from this is don't tell anyone that you're going to release anything until after you've already posted it.

Otherwise there is going to be a shit storm if you don't meet the deadline that you set for yourself.

The solution is not to set such deadlines in the first place.
placeholder12
5 years, 10 months ago
It's not the delays that matter, it's not knowing if you're still working, if you're abandoning us, if you've dropped off the face of the internet, etc. I've seen guys do that before - get in over their heads, lose interest, whatever, and just never come back. Take the time you need to get it done, don't rush yourself, just let us know that you're still doing it.

Sorry for your troubles. I know how much life can suck sometimes, especially around family.
rednax
5 years, 10 months ago
This.
SoftFurry
5 years, 10 months ago
You didn't fucked up, we did.

We know how hard it is to masturbate when you got 2K fans staring at you.

*heavy breathing* ( O ) , ( O )  *heavy breathing*
Thoronen
5 years, 10 months ago
This. This is what we needed. A sign of activity, even if it is just to say "I'm working on it."

As long as you can keep communicating with those of us who are still waiting, it'll be OK.

Thank you for taking time to write this short journal.
fbug
5 years, 10 months ago
i agree 1,000,000%. you will be done when you are done. don't forget you are the bomb. ;>
Railian
5 years, 10 months ago
Just give us weekly updates and we will be happy! Slow and steady wins the race, Avian.
nekosanofthesouth
5 years, 10 months ago
I can wait its not like Ill run out of things. . . .
JamesZero
5 years, 10 months ago
I was actually getting really worried about you. When someone says they'll do something as big as release an update for something THIS anticipated and then suddenly you don't hear from them for a few weeks there is usually something very very wrong. I'm glad to see you are well enough to post and hope whatever is wrong turns out ok.
Exelbirth
5 years, 10 months ago
I think more people were just starting to get concerned. You know, the people who don't constantly pester you with "hey, when are you releasing this? We demand information that you're not obliged to reveal!" or crap like that. Those are people I call fanboys. Us people who care, I call us fans.
Lekal
5 years, 10 months ago
Take your time, get everything under control, we've waited this long a little longer wont hurt us.
mramius
5 years, 10 months ago
Can't stop watching your avatar...
Lekal
5 years, 10 months ago
Lol that's why I chose it.
ProjectDemise
5 years, 10 months ago
Chill out dude.  Ignore the haters and get a grip.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for the next update, but you shouldn't be hounded unmercifully because a bunch of impatient, insensitive perverts can't wait for their next fix of porn.
randomman
5 years, 10 months ago
What I'm really surprised about is the lack of hater comments here. Personnaly, I can wait, but it's still kinda surprising how hateless these comments are.
tonbojigen
5 years, 10 months ago
"I know it's been a few weeks since I last gave an update on my situation.  There really isn't much else I can say.  I fucked up.  That's all there is to it and because of it everything keeps piling up." In the interpreted words of some guy who ran from coast to coast and back, "shit happens".

"Barely anyone really understands the situation I'm currently in right now." It will only seem that way if you only focus on the voices of the self entitled.

"Don't worry I'm not in any trouble, it's just something I can't convey here on this journal.  It's not the internet's business." Fixed...

"Honestly, I could spend the next half writing out every excuse in the book on here but it wouldn't make a lick of difference.  I really really really fucked up but I can make this right.  I'll do my best to keep you all updated." As far as I'm concerned, you haven't "fucked up", though you may think otherwise. I know good and well how life can various throw things our way. When it happens, just keep in mind that which is truly important to you.
mramius
5 years, 10 months ago
Don't kid yourself, he [did/i] fuck up.

The important part is that he realizes this (he did) and he attempts to rectify the situation (it appears he's trying to do just that).

It's okay to make mistakes. The pivotal part is whether or not you attempt to fix them.
tonbojigen
5 years, 10 months ago
Did they? Really? As far as I'm concerned, they haven't. Their responsibilities are effectively being taken care of, which is in fact more important than a little pet project.
MystBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
Whenever someone bitches about release dates to you, or tries to rush you in any slight manor, kick. them. in. the. face. Just kick them right square... in the face. With any luck, their jaw will shatter, and the only think you'll have to hear from them while you bust your ass for our benefit is stuff like "Mwa! Mwamamama-bfpfpfpfpffpfppt MWAAAAAAAAA wewe-waym!"
GizmoDuck
5 years, 10 months ago
<3<3<3 loves all over your way dude
cerhit
5 years, 10 months ago
i would rather you took your time and give us all a good game instead of rushing and giving us a shity game. so take your time.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
Yes you did fucked up, not just once but many times.You keep telling us we cant understand yet you cant understand your own position. If you publish an unfinished game you either cancel the development or develop it. And if you want to develop it you need to make a own schedule for yourself. You just don't do it whenever you feel like it or else you'll have what your having right now, and what you had in the past. An angry mob waiting for a overdue release date.
mrmostlymittens
5 years, 10 months ago
You do release this is a free porn game, right?  The world won't end without it.
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" mrmostlymittens wrote:
You do release this is a free porn game, right?  The world won't end without it.


Free free free free is this all people can use to defend him now? free or not fucking up is fucking up it changes nothing.
mrmostlymittens
5 years, 10 months ago
Keep complaining...it helps....its very productive.
stephen51991
5 years, 10 months ago
gotta wonder if this guy's compensating for something with all the bullshit complaints, after all beggars can't be choosers, am i right?
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
A developer isn't someone who gets paid to develop something. Is someone that makes something. So free or not his a developer either way.
madrasalach
5 years, 10 months ago
I have never seen a popular game (free or not) have this many delays. There is no reason to set a deadline you cannot meet.
Jujubean
5 years, 10 months ago
I remember a game called Duke Nukem that came out manybe 2 or so years ago. It was delayed for years. Your delaying for only afew mounths its cool
madrasalach
5 years, 10 months ago
But the newest Duke Nukem failed because it went through so many changes it had faulty mechanics and was delayed so long the jokes were irrelevant.
southrim
5 years, 10 months ago
Jeez, stop assuming we care so much, and ignore the ones that DO care so much. Personally, I only think about the game when I get an update about the game. Then I write a note of thanks, download any art, and curse the state of my pocketbook and wariness of internet finance.

Take care of your personal stuff, make the game when you have the chance, and relax. This is the internet, there's probably some more porn around here someplace that everyone can occupy themselves with rather than whining that free stuff took longer than expected.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
I bet with your logic, you'll have a great fandom one day.
southrim
5 years, 10 months ago
In the unlikely event I do something that gets me a fandom, I'll try to make sure that half my communications aren't self effacing apologies or responses to critics.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
Because that helps all the time right?
southrim
5 years, 10 months ago
What helps all the time?
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
Helps maintain your fandom in check.
southrim
5 years, 10 months ago
I think you're having some translation difficulties...
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
Lol, you said what would you do if you had a fandom, and I said that those actions helps all the time. With sarcasm, in case you couldn't figure that one out either.
okertaler
5 years, 10 months ago
I'm just to repeat my own statement: Avian, if you can't finish it (cause or your personal private problems) pass it back to Avalon, and let him (or someone else) finish it.
madrasalach
5 years, 10 months ago
Only Avian knows the code.
okertaler
5 years, 10 months ago
that's why he should pass it on. I don't mind that he's busy, but if he can't finish it, give the code to avalon.
PrysmTKitsune
5 years, 10 months ago
*wonders if theres anything he can do to help* im no coder or anything but...
Themagicjesus
5 years, 10 months ago
Woohoo an update. All be it one with no information, but an update nonetheless!
rednax
5 years, 10 months ago
Indeed. As long as something gets posted every few weeks, so we know you're still alive, Avian, I'll be happy in knowing the game will eventually be finished.
Masterful
5 years, 10 months ago
I still don't see anything you need to "make right," man. What you owe me (and most people watching your account) is still firmly in the realm of "fuck all."
LucMcPhail
5 years, 10 months ago
Welp, heres my 2 cents, should it matter;

To be honest, it doesnt matter to me if they keep to a schedule or not simply because the game is freeware. They can release it at whim, and whatnot, and the only thing it will cost them is viewers (who will come right back, publicly or secretively) once the update is out. If they were charging for a service or a product (Donations dont count, as theyre voluntary), then we'd have a right to be mad.

It'll be out when its out. Thats how I see it. Theres a plethora of other sites where I'm personally waiting on content to come, but honestly cant be mad that its not here yet.

Play a game, Draw some art, Watch TV, do something in the mean time. And if this IS 99% of your life, I suggest you smack it with a hammer and build a new life. Go out and do something.
slitplayer
5 years, 10 months ago
I agree with you all the way.
KungFuBunny
5 years, 10 months ago
We still love you nonetheless.
Rhuyn
5 years, 10 months ago
You could have saved yourself a lot of grief and ill-will just by typing out that message two weeks ago. As I have pointed out before... public opinion seems to sour after about 7-10 days of no updates. I tell ya... you guys took a giant shit on the carpet in the most spectacular fashion possible. Between "I can't update this because family is in my living room!" causing a month+ delay, and Avalon and his laughable "I didn't make this big comic to announce an update to the game on the 25th lol! I was simply announcing an update on the update!" You guys are great... but I swear the two of you could fuck up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

As you pointed out... you fucked up. Stand up, dust yourself off, smile... move forward. Take comfort in the fact that it can really only get better from here.
madrasalach
5 years, 10 months ago
Are you sure it can only get better? Didn't one computer already break losing tons of work?
Laitharex
5 years, 10 months ago
Wonderfully stated.
VivaNero
5 years, 10 months ago
Its not even really about the game for me personally, its just kind of staying informed, the game can take however long you guys need, we can all relate to a botched release date/Due date, I just care that you take 5-10 minutes to update us like this. Thank you.
rednax
5 years, 10 months ago
Yes, yes, thank you for writing something Avian! :D
VivaNero
5 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, and hail Emperor Nero and all his craziness.
Ruseo
5 years, 10 months ago
lol this page is getting almost a hundred views an hour XD we arent addicted to loli rabbits or anything.
ComradeSOD
5 years, 10 months ago
troll troll trollololol

Don't worry about it. Those of us that are fans are truly fans and will wait. Keep up the amazing work.
ComradeSOD
5 years, 10 months ago
Think of this game as you would think of the hockey strike. It took some time but its back up and running.
ZeroSoul
5 years, 10 months ago
Do the people writing complaints not realize that these guys don't owe the fans anything? Avian and FA here don't get paid for this game, it's free. Some of you might say "HUUURRR FREE ISN'T AN EXCUSE" but really it is. You aren't entitled to this game, they don't owe you this game, the game will get finished WHEN IT GETS FINISHED. If y'all don't like it then go make your own damn game.
SkippyTheFox
5 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for restating what Aval0n has written in his journals, it makes a big difference.


It really doesn't.
Themagicjesus
5 years, 10 months ago
I disagree. When you claim something you are obligated to keep at it/provide what you said you were going to give. Whether its free or costs money. Do you get more slack for it being free? A ton, but it doesn't nullify all of it. You have fans that want updates and deserve them because you claimed you were going to provide them with something.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
Journal

Developers: "Howdy fans, thank you for waiting this long time for an update. I know your being waiting this long for something so here it is!
4 weeks later-
Update wha- Oh sorry I forgot to work on it. Here some pictures though."

Comments

Hate1: "Dude wtf? you promised an update."
Moron1: "ITS FREE STOP COMPLAINING."
Moron2: "Its free asshole so quit whining."
Moron3: "We will wait forever, thats what true fans do!"
Hater1: "-_- You can't be serious."
madrasalach
5 years, 10 months ago
Every time.
SkippyTheFox
5 years, 10 months ago
lol
slitplayer
5 years, 10 months ago
Hello check the dictionery for the defination of update. They have given a update on the progress of the game. You must also remember one of them is a working stiff and one is student.
slitplayer
5 years, 10 months ago
Very well said sir.
ZeroSoul
5 years, 10 months ago
At least someone isn't consumed by hate.
insaneforfun
5 years, 10 months ago
You don't need to say anything else.
Just that. Just that there's no need to be eager since it'll still take some time.
gintsu
5 years, 10 months ago
No rush you have a life that keeps you busy at times and the rest of us should -__- so i hope you don't get any nagging =o
oldspice
5 years, 10 months ago
In the meanwhile, anyone here knows any games with the same idea of bsc, not necesarly have to do with sonic, just a good game to burn time that has some bsc feeling in it
SkippyTheFox
5 years, 10 months ago
Not to be a jerk, but I don't really expect much anymore. It'll get posted whenever it does.
johnny2by4
5 years, 10 months ago
if you want to keep all the hate at bay just keep your fans updated, a short post every couple days to show you are still alive and working on the project will do a lot to help.
getssuga
5 years, 10 months ago
Im a coder my self, I can gladly help no fee ofcourse. just message me ;)

guys that whine, do you know how pathetic you sound. Like a crack junkie asking for a fix.
madrasalach
5 years, 10 months ago
Only crack junkies kill the dealer who doesn't give them a product.
LilLoki
5 years, 10 months ago
Take your time, man.

We waited this long, what's a little longer.

Besides, you gotta perfect this thing. And perfection takes time.
NitakuDragonsoul
5 years, 10 months ago
thanks for responding though was starting to worry  anyway i'm patient take whatever time you need just every once in a while let us know your alive alright
persearskaz
5 years, 10 months ago
well i was prepared for another year of waiting anyway.
darkman307
5 years, 10 months ago
finaly an uppdate
now we atleast know your not dead and working on it here have anouther week
derfurguy
5 years, 10 months ago
http://youtu.be/B4Uf9rsBbhc?t=1m32s

Just a little joke (with link above). Go at your own pace man, I am VERY busy with my life to. I know how you feel, just last month I was literately afraid for my life.
TimUsher
5 years, 10 months ago
Personally my only problem with the game not being released yet is a release date was set and then not met. If no date was specifically announced then I wouldn't expected it until there was a release date. Don't make a promise to your fans and then not keep it. I'd rather there be no promise at all,
Rhuyn
5 years, 10 months ago
This seems to be the general consensus of MOST people... at least the reasonable ones. Some people are going to be dicks no matter what, and some people aren't willing to ever hold either of them to their word because they think if they suck Avian and Avalon's dicks just a LITTLE BIT harder, maybe it might speed things up.

The reasonable people though... all they want is to be kept informed.
neobuddy2007
5 years, 10 months ago
i would rather be informed that the developers are ok than not here anything at all. i can't honestly say i can understand what it must be like to have so many people pressuring you and avalonx all the time but I feel that your true fans support you no matter what. every single one of the haters that say you need to update the game are just a bunch of idiots that forget that game designers are people too. Just let us know you are all right and your fans will support you.

            Your quiet till now follower since 2011- Neobuddy2007
neobuddy2007
5 years, 10 months ago
And remember avalon and FA are people to so LAY OFF THEM. Let them do what they need to. You can wait patiently like mature adults or go find something else to criticize. Sort out what you need to Avian and just take your time and sort out what needs to be done.
madrasalach
5 years, 10 months ago
I would be a lot more patient if they didn't set release dates they couldn't meet. No date is better than a botched release.
neobuddy2007
5 years, 10 months ago
It shouldn't matter if they miss a release date. The release date is just a goal set by the creators to challenge them selves.

Also i dont recall the ever saying a specific date for release so bug off.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
The release date isn't something you put in your personal calendar for yourself to know is something you announce to your fans about when you'll be done working on it. So it isn't a goal set by the developers is the date in which you are done working on it. Also I'm not saying that they set up a release date I'm just making this clear to you because is NOT OK to miss a release date. Its a terrible thing to do to both your fans and to your reputation.
slitplayer
5 years, 10 months ago
For your info it is not a release date, it's a update and I suggest you check the dictionery for the defination or read Aval0nX last Journal of 2012.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
And for your information I suggest you learn how to read, "Also I'm not saying that they set up a release date I'm just making this clear to you because is NOT OK to miss a release date."
Rhuyn
5 years, 10 months ago
I love the irony of people with shitty reading comprehension skills telling OTHER people that they need to go read something....
madrasalach
5 years, 10 months ago
If the 'update' for the full version isn't a release then what is?
pizzaman4life
5 years, 10 months ago
keep your heads up fans the more  time they take the better the games next patch will be. Thanks for the journal update keep working hard like i know you are boss! Much respect for all the hours of hard work you have put into the game <3
Specter
5 years, 10 months ago
samray37
5 years, 10 months ago
I'm looking forward to using your game to masturbate. That's really all I have to say on the matter. Best of luck.
Laitharex
5 years, 10 months ago
The funny thing is that this motherfucker is probably going to kill himself, and the rest of you retards are going to be butthurt for eternity.
HarryBerger
5 years, 10 months ago
I love the people falling for the obvious trolling attempts...He even said waiting for people to respond. AND YOU KEPT RESPONDING! Have you never heard of don't feed the trolls? His answer to all of your attempts at somehow making yourself bigger because you're proving someone wrong, was just a dance around an explanation! He has no answer, and yet you still find the need to constantly show in someway that your some strong internet guy who beats the villains of the internet up. Jeesh, get a life....On another note, i think the right to be angry is in fact given. It matters not if something is free, it is the fact that he said he would do it. For avalonx of course, not for us. He has the right to be angry, in the way that he trusted avian with this task, and that he would be able to handle it so that his fans could be happy, and it wasn't delivered. In other ways, fans also can be hurt, and even angry. We want it to be out now right? And it being delayed because of his personal fuck up, and not his internet fuck up (like being slow in the coding) is something we can be mad at. But, at the same time it is just anger expressed on the behalf of Avalonx, who we want to post the game, but he has to wait for Avian to finish it first. Waiting isn't hard, and truly shouldn't be the reason of to much anger, but i fear that the "fuck up" that did occur might be a number of things. Such as him deleting the files by accident, or because a family member found it. His family just finding out about his internet career in general. Or just school piling down on him causing him so much grief that he cannot continue. Believe me, i want this game to see the light of day, and just hope that the project gets doesn't scrapped because of the "fuck up". (I am sure that Avalonx has another copy that he can always use another game developer to finish, but that might take a while) And finally, buck up old chap! You do great things with those hands of yours, and i hope you continue to do so. Real life stress is hard, and makes you feel like the world is collapsing in on you, but once you fight your way back to the top, and claim your place in steady life, i am sure you can return with ease to your loving community on the interwebs. RL first loving internet second. Go get um man!
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" HarryBerger wrote:
I love the people falling for the obvious trolling attempts...He even said waiting for people to respond. AND YOU KEPT RESPONDING! Have you never heard of don't feed the trolls? His answer to all of your attempts at somehow making yourself bigger because you're proving someone wrong, was just a dance around an explanation! He has no answer, and yet you still find the need to constantly show in someway that your some strong internet guy who beats the villains of the internet up. Jeesh, get a life....On another note, i think the right to be angry is in fact given. It matters not if something is free, it is the fact that he said he would do it. For avalonx of course, not for us. He has the right to be angry, in the way that he trusted avian with this task, and that he would be able to handle it so that his fans could be happy, and it wasn't delivered. In other ways, fans also can be hurt, and even angry. We want it to be out now right? And it being delayed because of his personal fuck up, and not his internet fuck up (like being slow in the coding) is something we can be mad at. But, at the same time it is just anger expressed on the behalf of Avalonx, who we want to post the game, but he has to wait for Avian to finish it first. Waiting isn't hard, and truly shouldn't be the reason of to much anger, but i fear that the "fuck up" that did occur might be a number of things. Such as him deleting the files by accident, or because a family member found it. His family just finding out about his internet career in general. Or just school piling down on him causing him so much grief that he cannot continue. Believe me, i want this game to see the light of day, and just hope that the project gets doesn't scrapped because of the "fuck up". (I am sure that Avalonx has another copy that he can always use another game developer to finish, but that might take a while) And finally, buck up old chap! You do great things with those hands of yours, and i hope you continue to do so. Real life stress is hard, and makes you feel like the world is collapsing in on you, but once you fight your way back to the top, and claim your place in steady life, i am sure you can return with ease to your loving community on the interwebs. RL first loving internet second. Go get um man!


Warning warning wall of text wall of text you have to be careful with those things their dangerous.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
Summarize that for me will you?
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" snowshadow wrote:
Summarize that for me will you?


HarryBerger
HarryBerger


I am pretty sure this person called me a faggot... or said my cat smells like cheese my wall of textese is alittle rusty

One of the two i am sure of it!

Oh or maybe this person has been stalking me for days and just can't put into words how much they love me so they do silly little things like this.
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
Well, at least you have a profile picture to know what your dealing with. Go for it, show her the love. Lol
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
" snowshadow wrote:
Well, at least you have a profile picture to know what your dealing with. Go for it, show her the love. Lol


Oh the things i would do to her ~ !

* most of them are legal in eight countrys *

got any suggestions that won't get me sent to a large metal box with bares and a big man who will learn his place?
HarryBerger
5 years, 10 months ago
Not really, was calling the people who responded to you that.
desskey
5 years, 10 months ago
Oh then i am sorry and i still love you wanna give daddy some sugar?
stephen51991
5 years, 10 months ago
...all i did was call him an asshole, he even agreed with me on that point.
dudepersonme
5 years, 10 months ago
More angry about the fact that you're saying you "fucked up".  Honestly, I'm pretty sure no one here is going to blame you for taking too long on a free game.  Or rather, anyone who should really matter.  Remember that in the long run, there are people who are important and people who are unimportant, and the ones who get angry over this aren't important.  Quite frankly, I think that we aren't too important either, and that you should be doing this for yourself.  Work at your own leisure, school and work and real life should come before a simple hobby.
storminsteve
5 years, 10 months ago
Setting and resetting expectations is a skill. Some people can understand and are willing to accept the change to a deadline, others are not. You will get there when you get there, but you may want to reset expectations when a delay is immenent, and always set/reset those expectations farther out than you need to, if you come in early great, if not, then you're still on time.
Stating a deadline to motivate yourself can be self destructive, and the harder you work, the longer it takes. Pulling all-nighters (good for short-term efforts) only wears you out and your productivity goes down the drain. Buy yourself some time, or reset expectations by saying you're not sure when, but that it will be out soon and you are working on it. I've been a developer, so I understand the pressure. Heavy pressure can cause people to procrastinate, and make some stupid time management choices. Good luck.
persearskaz
5 years, 10 months ago
do as the guys who made black mesa did. say it's done WHEN IT'S DONE. don't make deadlines or predictions because everyone knows you and avalon are not able to keep to them.
Sasparillafizz
5 years, 10 months ago
I wonder how much grief this would have saved if they just did this in the first place. What annoys me most isn't that its taking a long time, it's the 'It'll be done by spring/specific date/X weeks.' and then change it. And change it. And change it. Look, if you don't have a estimated date, don't give one, say were working on it. Because when you give a expected date, that builds expectation with the fans. And then when the day arrives, oops, delay. Or no response. And they understandably feel cheated when you assure them one thing and then yank it away. It doesn't matter if its not something they paid for. Its a obligation as the creator to provide, to the best of their ability, accurate information. Or at least not provide INACCURATE information. A lot of people, very foolishly, continue to trust and believe Feathered and Avalon when they give an update about an expected release; despite the poor track record.

This part is for you Feathered:

Feathered, you can avoid 99% of the grief, by doing one thing. Give status updates. Like Corruption of champions. Every small update he just posts one little sentence or two about what the update was. Try that. Every ten days say "Wrote a some of the kitchen code, trying to get a thingy with the cell phone working, and ate a slice of pie. Mmm. Blueberry." And 99% of your fans will be DELIGHTED by this because it shows you are actually working on it. And to some extent have some idea of how much progress is made on the game, if vague and secondhand; but its a fuck load more than we have now.

Otherwise, were getting a repeating record of "Well, were working on it. I know we said X months ago it'll be done by now, but we're just gonna have to delay it some more." And you can only give that answer so many times before people get annoyed by it.

And if you can, probably reign in Avalon's trolling, because while gets a laugh out of it, it just ends up with more flak directed at you instead. And it seems to affect you a lot more than it does him.
ProblemChild
5 years, 10 months ago
I second this motion.
neobuddy2007
5 years, 10 months ago
they never said when this update would be.
persearskaz
5 years, 10 months ago
yes they did. several times. they've for years said when the next update should be expected. i'm not angry at them because they're just humans, and they make the game on their free time. granted there's a big fanbase waiting for releases but shit happens. but because it has been proven several times, that them giving deadlines ect. just doesn't work for them. they shouldn't give them anymore. they should just say done, when done!
MisterPoe
5 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, mate.
slitplayer
5 years, 10 months ago
Don't worry, man I'm sure most of the people in BSC comunity knows that you have to attend to RL first.
dualblade16
5 years, 10 months ago
Translation: I am sincerely sorry and please be patient!
My response: M'kay; anybody have a deck of cards? :3
snowshadow
5 years, 10 months ago
* Gets out yugioh deck from dusty treasure box.
Guess I have to give yugioh one more try.
dualblade16
5 years, 10 months ago
... You know what it's time for? It's time to D-D-DU-DU-DU-DUEL! :3
Clue
5 years, 10 months ago
* Plays random, new, overpowered card - instant one turn kill *

This'll be awesome!
dualblade16
5 years, 10 months ago
... Well fuck you too clue! XD Rematch! and no OP's, we want fun, not instant death :3
Clue
5 years, 10 months ago
Oh, alright. Should have said so in the first place! =D
dualblade16
5 years, 9 months ago
It's implied! XD Unless you are dealing with a kid, it is automatically implied X3
storminsteve
5 years, 10 months ago
LOL, It's free, the only committment they have is to themselves, get a life...hahaha...hitchhikers/beggars/free lunch liners...you get what they serve you....LOL...

Oh, and Avian, good luck and have fun making it. Once you're in the zone, it can be great fun creating an app.
thankskitty
5 years, 10 months ago
I don't think most "haters" are mad because the promised update date was missed, just that it's far from the first time it happened. This game has been missing dates since it was back on FA, or in the case if the last update was missing key parts of the game ( ie pictures). But I mean everyone understands real life takes precedence over hobbies ( << I realize that was a big assumption) so if anything were all just tired of these false promise dates...

It probably doesn't help that the last game version was numbered so close to 1.0, that we were all given that the game was close to bring completed yet after over a year of waiting we find that not only did the artist not really start working on the promised missing artwork during October of this year (almost a year from the last update), the programmer wasnt ready insert the art when it was finally completed.

It's kind of like if your parents said "Hey we're going to Disney world for Christmas!" Then on the 25th something comes up and they let you down. They never had too take you in the first place but that doesn't mean that they didn't get your hopes up and disappoint you in the long run.

Shit happens, I personally don't care to delve into his private reasons, I'd just like to see this game updated sometime soon.
ProblemChild
5 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the update.  Will continue to wait patiently  :)
rudneve
5 years, 10 months ago
Look, like others have said, if there's irl stuff in the way, that takes precedence, always. If it's a matter of something you need help on, ask for it.

Chill out and calm down, delays aren't the end of the world...hell, we've long since passed that point.

All any of us really want is a little word now and again letting us know that you're alive.
DarkFireFox
5 years, 10 months ago
It's nice you're finally putting SOMETHING up for the fans to see but there is absolutely nothing posted about the game. My assumption is that you have either yet to have started it at all or have hardly been trying, all while fucking around on inkbunny and the rest of the Internet.

Stop with the half-assed excuses already. If you haven't worked on the game, then say so. The best thing you can do is keep your fans updated about THE GAME and you have yet to do that.

/waits for some retard to tell me IT'S FREE bitch bitch moan moan cry
reilsys
5 years, 10 months ago
All this waiting over what was it 20 pics or something and possibly a few fix's? well we all are used to being let down so sure we will wait.
Gengoro
5 years, 10 months ago
Shouldn't admit to a fault. The only thing I don't like is why I wrote anything. I hate blanket statement were the person thinks it buys them time without consequence. It's basically the same reason of those haters. Keeping a regular report should be a fine consequence instead of all the hating. An estimate of it's completion, right or wrong, would certainly help it all as well because it gives those waiting a grasp of how much time you could dedicate and gives them better understanding of the trails and tribulations in making it. If someone still finds that as not consequence enough they are simply fools. Good luck on the tasks you have at hand.
aston
5 years, 10 months ago
Everybody needs to calm down a bit. So what it's taking awhile. So what if your impatient to fap away. It seems to me they made it very clear that this isn't their full time job. It's a friggin hobby.. You gonna get pissed at some guy because he took too long to put a model car, he bought, together?
tehshunsye
5 years, 10 months ago
update weekly not monthly is that to much to ask for
regret117
5 years, 9 months ago
Alright enough already quit your bitching & let the man work. I'm fairly certain Avian & Avalon both are tired of hearing the same crap repeatedly so shut the hell up & quit bugging them, because the more we aggravate them the longer it will take & it will be finished when it is finished & if that's not good enough then you really need to grow up & get a life
Anchor
5 years, 9 months ago
Take it easy, mate and take a few breaths. The game is finished when it's finished, to quote Blizzard on Diablo 3...
iFailed
5 years, 9 months ago
are you refering to before it was on sale, or about 6 months after it was released XD
renny17
5 years, 9 months ago
No prob, my man! Don't be so hard on yourself. You're only human, right? Take good care. ;)
New Comment:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.