So, I have some games I wanted to show to a few people, and I was thinking of posting my playthroughs in later journals if some of you are interested. Let me know. Also, I have a few games I'd like to do first, so tell me which one I should start with. Here's what I'm thinking of doing.
1. Inherit the Earth - A 100% furry game, currently distributed by Wyrmkeep. It's a point-and-click adventure game starring an anthro fox, set in a sorta futuristic renaissance period, where humans are extinct and morphs inhabit the earth.
2. Klonoa: Door to Phantomisle - Might have spelled that wrong. This one's a 2D platformer starring one of the most adorable video game characters of all time.
3. Heart of Darkness - A dark 2D action-adventure game that's not furry, but has LOADS of vore and child death. I'll certainly make sure to get those vore scenes in the playthrough.
4. Tail Concerto - 3D platformer. Very cute furry game.
5. Discworld - Not furry at all, but Monty Python fans will LOVE these.
I got more of course, but I'd like to start with one of these. Also, how should I go about them, and what parts should I edit out and keep in the videos? Also, how should I separate the segments? If by time, then how long should each one be?
5 years, 10 months ago
01 Jan 2013 21:52 CET