70 question meme
1. Are your parents married or divorced? Mom's a widow.
2. Are you a vegetarian? My idea of a "salad" is parsley garnish for my steak.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? No; Hell, yes.
4. Have you ever come close to dying? Yeah, I was struck by a car once when the driver veered onto the sidewalk, and a failed suicide. Go me.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Wedding ring.
6. Favorite time of day? End of work shift.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? What is this "broccoli" of which you speak?
8. Do you wear makeup? Uhm, no.
9. Ever have plastic surgery? Not necessary.
11. What do you wear to bed? A smile.
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Shhhhhhhhhhh.........
13. Can you roll your tongue? Mmmmmhmmmmm
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Why would I?
15. What kind of sneakers? K-Swiss Tubes and Adidas Supernovas.
16.Do you believe in Abortions? Under certain circumstances.
17. What is your Hair color? Black and gray, like a certain raccoon.
18. Future child's name? Unless I get divorced, no more.
19. Do you snore? If I sleep on my back, yes, but normally I sleep on my side.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Tokyo.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? If my dog eats right before coming to bed, yes.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Donate to American Cancer Society. Love you, Dad.
23. Gold or silver? Titanium.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Depends on condiments. Ideally, Chili-Cheese dog.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Meatball sub.
26. City, beach or country? Country.
27. What was the last thing you touched? Besides the obvious "my laptop," my coffee mug.
28. Where did you eat last? On my couch, with previously mentioned coffee.
29. When's the last time you cried? That tragedy in Newtown, CT got to me pretty good.
30. Do you read blogs? My wife occasionally updates hers.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? That sort of thing's not my bag, baby.
32. Ever been involved with the police? I live and die by making U-Turns. But they are illegal here.
33. What's your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap? My wife likes a certain fragrance of Axe body wash on me. Since she likes it on me, I like it.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? God, I hope not… The things I might say…
35. Ocean or pool? Ocean.
36. Missing question, make your own. How many woodchucks would Chuck Wood chuck if Chuck Wood could chuck woodchucks? All of them.
37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? Amelia Waters (teacher fantasy) and Lily/Violet (I’m counting the twins as one, also) for an otter fuckfest.
38. Window seat or aisle? I'd rather drive. Yes, even 3000 miles.
39. Ever met anyone famous? Mark McGwire and Antonio Banderas.
40. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Good marriage? Yes. Happy, healthy child? Yes. Like my job? No, but going to school to better myself.
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. Cutting is weird.
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? And this is what is wrong with American tv.
43. Basketball or Football? One of those isn’t even a sport. Football, but Hockey is better.
44. How long do your showers last? Depends on how much hot water is left.
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Way too much going on upstairs to work a manual.
46. Cake or ice cream? More of the entrée, please.
47. Are you self-conscious? What good would that do?
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Part of one of those instances influenced a scene in a friend’s story. I will forever be a part of Luna. <3
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes, but that was before debit cards took over. Who the hell carries cash anymore?
50. Have you been in love? I hope so. If not, I made a huge mistake 8 years ago.
51. Where do you wish you were? Anywhere but my job.
52. Are you wearing socks? I hate being barefoot, unless in bed or the shower.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? See # 4.
54. Can you tango? No, but I can Horizontal Mambo.
55. Last gift you received? My dog dropped a toy in my lap this morning.
56. Last sport you played? Running is a sport. I jogged on Christmas Eve.
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Tuition.
58. Where do you live? Ohio
59. Where were you born? Pittsburgh
60. Last wedding attended? My cousin, who funnily enough, married another cousin – not blood related
61. Favorite underwear? I wear boxers, just to keep from showing ass crack at work. On my wife, she can rock some bikini-cut panties.
62. Tattoos? Maybe I should change my answer for # 57………
63. Most hated food(s)? Pickles? Maybe asparagus. It’s a toss up.
64. What's your least fav.? Inconsiderate drivers.
65. Can you sing? Can I? Yes, since I can talk. Should I? No.
66. Last person you instant messaged? My wife.
67. Last place you went on holiday? Cedar Point
68. Favorite regular drink? Water, all-natural and healthy.
69. Current Song? M83, “Midnight City”
70. Tag 3 friends: Why? They get notified when I post this. Silly waste of a question.
5 years, 10 months ago
28 Dec 2012 04:46 CET