In no particular order:
1. Instructional videos where the instructions are typed out on screen instead of spoken.
2. For those same written instructions to have no concept of correct use of the English language, which ends up "lukin sum thin lik dis".
3. For those same instructional videos to use hard to read font in hard to read colors like Comic Sans in eye piercing yellow.
4. For those same instructional videos to have that pointless text selected with the mouse before the backspace button is pressed instead of using ^a like a normal computer god.
5. Music videos that note both in the video and the user comments that the poster "DOES NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS OR MUSIC!!!!!!"
6. For that same music video not to be labeled a music video - not even in the user comments.
7. For that unlabeled music video to use That Damn Piece of "Music" for the 400th time this week.
8. For that unlabeled music video to be nothing but still images flashing obnoxiously across the screen.
9. For that unlabeled music video to give absolutely no mention toward the artists of those pictures.
10. Any video with the words "Unregistered HyperCam 2" plastered in the top left or center of the screen.
5 years, 9 months ago
11 Dec 2012 06:02 CET