-I have the right to refuse your commission.
-I will draw anything that is SFW
-I may add on a little at no charge
-Give me all details you want in your commission such as poses, background, overall concept, and references
- Shaded pictures, Ref sheets and comics will require half after a sketch is approved. Pay the rest after I have finished
- Icons, Busts, Sketches, Lines, Badges, and Flats will need payment up front
- We can discuss a payment plan if needed.
- Two changes are allowed so tell me as much as you would like so I don't have to keep going back and making changes
- After sketch is approved and lines have been started no changes can be made
- If you completely scrap the original idea to start a new one I will require a little extra money
- If you for whatever reason want to cancel after the sketch you only have to pay what has been done to that point I stop.
Using other peoples characters
- I need to see something saying it is alright to use that character(Unless it is meant to be a surprise)
- I don't want to get in trouble with the owner
- I have copyright to the art I have drawn for you.
- Not the characters, unless it is mine.
- I will not draw copyrighted characters
5 years, 11 months ago
30 Oct 2012 22:49 CET