Just doing a little planning ahead here on the Fur Racing project. Aside from my characters, there are twelve people who have signed up with one character each. I'd like to get as close to a full field as possible, if not moreso to have some variation, but I don't see 27 more people signing up. ;)
SO! What toon-based characters do you think I should include? This isn't a guarantee they'll make it in, but I'm open to suggestions. I also have some ideas of my own.
1. The characters must be at least 15, adjusted. For example, the Road Rovers are actual dogs, but when in anthro form, they take on an age in human years that is above 15.
2. The characters must be at least four feet (1.2 meters) tall. This height is from the bottom of the feet to the top of the head and does not include ears, horns, or anything else.
3. The characters must have actual HANDS, or something that RESEMBLES hands that can wrap around a steering wheel/shift knob. XD
These first three rules may be broken if the characters have demonstrated driving capabilities in canon. :P
4. The characters must be anthropomorphic animals. NO HUMANS! :P
5. NO MLP or Sonic characters! XP
6 years, 1 month ago
16 Oct 2012 02:33 CEST