By goddessbeat, a day ago
• What is the name of your fursona?
• Where did the name of your Fursona come from?
Dasher Cheetah. He sent me an email where he refered to the two of us as 'gray Muzzles', a term dog people use for their senior dogs.
• What species is your fursona and why did you choose that species?
A red fox. I wanted an ordinary, unremarkable fursone, one many people could relate to.
• What color is your fursona and why? Hair/fur/eyes/etc
Coloring of an ordinary red fox. See above. Red fur, white chin, black paws. Note that my fursuite does not have black paws but rather white ones.
• What is your fursona's personality and how does this compare to your RL personality?
Gray is a kindly own fox, pleasant and gentle, but a real party fox given the chance. He's a lot like me in that regard. Like me, Gray is also a writer.
• What is one item your fursona owns that is significant to you in RL?
Gray is alway seen with his reading glasses; he always wears them. I'm never far from mine in RL
• What is one thing you think you would say to your fursona if you could meet?
“Wanna go for a drink?"
• What is one thing your fursona would say to you if you could meet?
“So you're the guy I'm always catching sh*t for"
• How has your fursona changed over the years?
Gray, the fursuit has evolved from a rather 'Toony' fox into a more realistic one.
• How long have you had this fursona?
Almost since the start of my involvement in the fandom. Three plus years.
• Would you like to be more like your fursona?
For a few hours a day, plus conventions, I AM Gray Muzzle.
1 – Do you and your "fursona" look alike?
I leave that for Gray's friends to decide.
2 – Do you and your "fursona" share attires?
Gray is seen in everything from suits to loud Hawaiin shirts, so yes, he raids my closet.
3 – Do you share the same sexuality as your fursona?
Gray is old, and pretty asexual, so yeah....
4 - If you hadn't already made your fursona look like you, if you would to change how he looked like to make him/her look more like you, how would you think he/she would look like?
I'm happy with how each of us look.
5 – Did you work hard to develop your fursona? What is the (brief) history of your fursona?
Not really. Gray is a kindly older fox who lives in a burrow in a Trenton, NJ city park, where he spends his days writing, and foraging the trash at the nearby Popeye's Fried Chicken
6 – Do you and your fursona share relationship status?
Yes. I'm married, and in the latest Gray Muzzle story, Gray got married.
7 – Do you find yourself jealous or upset if you get paired with someone you don't like or your partner does?
8 – How would you like your character not to be used?
Just don't fight his fundamental character- warm, friendly, kind, giving, gentle and childlike.
9 – What's your fursona's specialty?
Writing, drinking, dining......
6 years, 5 months ago
24 Sep 2012 03:31 CEST