My neck's kinda sore at the moment, and I want to keep it on the healing rather than aggravate it, so the stream for Tuesday, 9/04/12 has been postponed until the following day, Wednesday. I may run a back-to-back on Thursday as well, or I may bump that to Friday. Decisions will be made after the Wednesday stream is complete. Just keeping you posted, folks!
6 years, 2 months ago
04 Sep 2012 07:56 CEST