Alright as I've mentioned in some comments relating to the last raffle I'm doing another for this weekend =)
The last one was left up a bit too shortly so sadly some people missed it, I'll rectify that this time by leaving the journal open for at least 24 hours. Today is gonna be busy as it is anyways so I won't have much time for art.
Like last time here's the deal:
- I will provide one slot that can be won.
- To get a shot at this you have to be a watcher and comment on this journal.
- I'm gonna do this raffle style using RANDOM.org to draw the winner.
- That means that when you comment you will get a number.
- Bonus: Making a journal of your own advertising this raffle and linking to it in your comment will give you two numbers.
- Please add "You can't handle" to some part of your comment to show that you've read this =P
- Sometime tomorrow afternoon (my time, CEST) I will draw the winner.
- The winner will be notified with a PM and I will put up a new journal announcing it so everyone knows.
- Unless you really want to you don't have to link to any references until you've won.
- The prize is a digital sketch, much like my latest post. It can be clean, mature or adult.
As for the picture itself, if you win, this needs to be said:
"Subject matter must not contain scat, watersports, vore, diaperfurs, adult on cub (cub on cub might be ok if it's not too hardcore), hyper anything, obesity, inflation, excessive gore or rape." I'm sorry if any of these things are your favorites and stuff.
I hope to see some participants, perhaps some of you that missed your opportunity last time =)
If the wining picture ends up being completed swiftly I'll draw a bonus number so don't lose all hope if you're not a winner in the first drawing =)
6 years, 9 months ago
22 Jun 2012 14:18 CEST