Since the beginning of this horrid month, I've have one major issue after another. I'm mad as hell, and I can't take it anymore!
1. I got my finances dinged with a $700 credit card bill! I admit I overcharged my credit card in May, but usually, it will simply decline the card. Instead it allowed the charges, and I got hit with lots of over credit fees! This is why I have not been able to buy art this month from Marc Leonhardt or anyone else. And what's worse is, aside from one friend who said they were down to eating nothing but packaged tuna, I have not been able to help any of my friends, including Ozzie....
2. I hurt my arm!! Mom wanted me to dig her a hole in the front yard to plant an ocatilla plant. This would not be a problem, except that the ground at my house is full of rocks and boulders. After pulling out several large rocks and a small boulder, I git the ocatilla planted. The next morning, my left arm ached badly, probably sprained. It hurts to bend my arm behind my back and in the air, which makes getting dressed and other daily routine things very painful. Ive been munching Excedrine twice a day, and a friend gave me some medicated oil to rub on it.
3. Work is getting so frustrating!!! I've had a coworker critize me about how something was done. Normally, I ignore his junior-high-school level remarks, but he said something that cut me to the bone. I don't want to repeat what he said, but I was ready to beat the living crap out of him. But since I enjoy my work in these despirate financial times, I referred his comment to my supervisor. But now, for a whole week, he has practically ignored me. "If you can't say anything nice..." Tomorrow, we're all supposed to get together, solve our differences, and then move along. Wish me luck with that, please?!
4. I can't sleep!!!! Every night since the start of June, I've been so wired with my frustrations, I have not been able to goto sleep until at least 11PM. This is very bad because I have to wake up at 5:30 AM to be onetime for work... I'm so exhausted.......
5. I need a vacation so badly!!!!! And I'm thinking even a simple 3 or 4 day weekend is not gonna cut it. But of course, I can't afford to go anywhere outside of driving distance. I can't stay home because mom will put me to work doing crap. Ohh god, I'm so tired....
But of course, all of this is minor crap that you may or may not be interested. At least four other furries that are very close to me had deaths in their families or with their friends. Kyousuke the Kitsune had an aweful car wreck (please wish him well), Ozzie the Skunk had kidney stone surgury. I kinda feel ashamed about burdening you with this minor 'wet diaper' junk....
6 years, 5 months ago
14 Jun 2012 01:00 CEST