1. The winner of the contest will get a 5000 word story written by me of THEIR choice! I'll put aside everything I have going, and I will do my best to write a commission for whomever wins the contest. It can contain anything, anyone, and any sex acts, WHATEVER, I'll write it.
2. The contest begins today and will end at Midnight on February 28. I figure that should be plenty of time for everyone to get some solid work done.
3. You may create a picture, a comic, a flash animation, or a story. Basically ALL submissions are acceptable except for music.
4. All submissions MUST contain both hypnosis and sex. The more interesting the hypnosis and the more explicit the sex scene, the better. And remember, I have a cum fetish, so buckets of cum are a MAJOR plus. The hypnosis and the sex do NOT have to be part of the same sequence, but all submissions MUST contain both.
5. All pairings are acceptable. M/F, M/M, F/F, Herm/Futa/Shemale, or any combination!
6. No fan characters or OCs. I'm tired of seeing random badly designed characters having their way with Sonic characters. It bores the heck out of me. Acceptable characters MUST be from Sonic CANON. This means the GAMES, the TV Shows (NOT SONIC UNDERGROUND...), and the Comic!!!
7. Sorry, hypno fans, but no Kaa! This is Sonic the Hedgehog, not the Jungle Book, and he has no place in this contest. Sonic contains magic, technology, and all SORTS of fun ways to get cute lil' fuzzy guys into a nice sleepy state. You don't need a stupid snake!
8. Bigger is better! Remember, my stories are EPIC! Rouge's Discovery ended with a 1000-person hypno-orgy!!! So the longer or bigger your submission is, the more impressed I'll be. A pic of Amy holding a pendant before Cream's eyes is going to be less likely to win than a pic of Amy on a platform, hypnotizing every male in Knothole Village.
9. All submissions MUST link to this journal... and you MUST place a link to your submission in the comments! Also, SPREAD THE WORD!!! I want this contest to be huge! Post journals linking here, tell other artists and writers about it, do whatever, but GET PEOPLE INVOLVED!!!!
10. Multiple Submissions are acceptable!!! Feel free to draw or write as many submissions as you want... I'll only pick ONE submission to win, though. But the more submissions, the better your chances!
Many people have asked whether they can do multiple chapter stories for a submission... and the answer is "Yes, but..."
Yes, you CAN do a multiple chapter story... BUT, I will judge each chapter as an individual story. If you feel that will hurt or help your chances is up to you, so go right ahead and write more... or less... if you feel it'll help you win. HOWEVER.... If you do a COMIC, then I will judge the comic as a whole.
Annnnnnnnnnnyway, I have three people confirming their participation in this, and a fourth who says he'll TRY to do something... But I want more, a LOT more... SO, come on, folks! Respond to these journals and let me know if you're gonna participate... and SPREAD THE WORD!!!