1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Aethan and I took our 13 year old nephew to Disney World. I own a Dog. :)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope. I'm just gonna try and keep living well.
3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Quiet. Dinner and a few friends.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Four people, all Family. (Two very close. One not as close. One I hate.
5. What countries did you visit?
Does Epcot count? Next year. ;)
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Less family death please.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Dec 17. Only cause I had been waiting for Tron so long. Its the first date to come to mind.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Quitting my crap ass job. Getting much, much better job.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I quit smoking way too many times.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Minor back pain?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Our dog Boo. :o)
12. Where did most of your money go?
Real Estate Tax, Bills
13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I had a pretty fulfilling busy year. I've no regrets.
15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Working at my mind-draining previous job.
16. What was your favorite TV program?
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
My deceased brother in law.
18. What was the best book you read?
Nothing really caught my interest this year. I'm probably going to read the Steig Larson books soon though. I re-read The Mouse and his Child.
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
Toy Story 3
21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 35, and I went to the last big tiki place in MA, Kowloon.
22. What kept you sane?
My guys, my dog.
23. Who did you miss?
My Mother-in law... My Grandmother.
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
If you think you'll regret not having done it later... Do it.
7 years, 11 months ago
30 Dec 2010 14:58 CET