READ THIS: RULES AND THE FINE PRINT FOR COMMISSIONING GTSKUNKRAT
1) MEDIUM: These will be worked digitally, so there won't be originals available to send.
2) DESIGN: You have to have a clear idea of what you want, preferably with references and positions. If there is no reference, you are asking me to design something for you, and that would incur an additional, reasonable design fee (variable depending on complexity of the design).
3) ALLOWED CONTENT: I will draw most things of rating from PG to XXX, however I reserve the right to turn down any commission request based on content. I think every request should be judged on a case-by-case basis so if you want to know if I'll draw something, you'll have to ask for it.
3) RIGHTS: I retain the rights of the image and of any characters or details I design for you, unless we agree that I'm also selling you the rights to the image or design. This means I am not giving you the right to make prints or other merchandise for profit. However, printing one or two copies for personal use is ok.
If we agree in writing that that I'm also giving you the rights to the design, then you can use it for whatever you want (for example to commission a fursuit from someone else). Regardless of design fees, I will retain the non-exclusive perpetual right to post the finished image, or derivatives of it in any way I see fit in order to promote my art.
4) DELIVERABLES: You'll get a sketch of your commission (with a sample color palette if you requested a color image). Once you confirm this sketch is what you'd like finished, I will conclude the image and deliver the final image to you. Only flat images will be provided.
5) TIMELINESS: I will do my best effort to deliver these in a timely manner, depending on the complexity of the image. This means a couple days for an icon, a week or two for a full body image, and longer for fully colored or painted ones.
6) CHANGES: It is ok to request changes after seeing the initial sketch stage. Small changes are allowed, but if you require a completely different composition or pose, I will do a maximum of 2 different image concepts, after which you will have to choose one for finishing. Changes won't be possible once the sketch is confirmed and I have started working on the final image.
7) PAYMENT: Payment will be made in full upon agreement of me taking the job via PayPal only.
8) REFUNDS: Refunds are left at my discretion. If I'm unable to complete the image due to unforeseen circumstances, or if I feel I was unable to produce a work of adequate quality, I will refund the commissioner a reasonable amount. Otherwise no refunds will be given once the job has been taken.
END FINE PRINT