It's been a long while since I opened. My trades usually drive me to draw at my best.
Without further delay! Here are some rules!
1. If I don't accept your trade, don't lose a screw. I have my reasons.
2. I'm putting my all into any picture I'm asked to draw, I expect no less from the other artists, fair is fair as they say.
3. Any trade requests are to be done as a note, or in the comment section of this journal.
4. Trades will be exchanged at time of completion.
5. Ask ask ask. I'm open for trades for a great deal of time. If I decline one, wait a while and ask for another.
6. This isn't limited to just pokemon. I'm capable of drawing most any feral creatures and pokemon.
7. Mind your manners. If I do a trade before your own, for someone you don't exactly agree with, that's between you and said person, take it up with them in private.
8. Trade acceptance is not at random. First come, first (Declined, or accepted.)
If you'd like an example of my style visit my gallery and have a look. I'm not the best at backgrounds, but I'll manage to please you. ^w^
6 years, 7 months ago
14 May 2012 13:54 CEST