The 12-Hour stream will commence at 2PM EST! (Which is in less than half an hour!)
I will be drawing OCs! All you have to do to get your OC drawn is come into the chat and say hello, maybe talk a little bit, and link me to a picture or description of your character! I'll be drawing my OCs and perhaps ponies, video game characters, or whatever else if I don't have anyone to draw, but this is mostly for sketching other people's original characters. If you want to get your character drawn and have a good time in general, here are the basic rules and guidelines that you need to know! ^_^
1. Don't be a jerk! This should go without saying!
2. You must have a description (of no more than two paragraphs, generally) typed out or a reference picture provided to get drawn. If you're from Filly, you can link your character profile. Anthro is okay. Pony is okay. If you have a feral character I'll do my best. Human is alright. I'll give a shot at pretty much anything!
3. Requests will be PG-13 at most! If you link a profile that's adult, please warn the chat FIRST. If you don't, I'll kick you out of the chat! If your character is hypersexualized, I might tone it down a bit, cover things up, etc.
4. Don't link drop and expect to get drawn! This is a party, so come in and hang out, if you just post a link and don't say anything, I'll ignore it.
5. Behave yourselves in chat! A little innuendo is fine, but be mindful of those around you. Too much affection in chat and I might have to boot you. Sorry! PG-13 for today, remember!
6. I reserve the right to refuse anything and everything, and I reserve the right to make up new rules on the spot! It's my stream! I'll be nice, of course, because I love most all you guys, but don't push me and try to ruin things for everyone else! I can refuse to draw any OC, simplify things (it's free, what do you want?), ignore requests if I feel like it, or add/change existing rules for the stream. I probably won't, since I'm pretty laid back about it. But if people start causing trouble I might get tough. (This never happens, but this is just sayin'.)