Whew...been coding all night. I cut out pieces of code from various ArtHawk versions and pieced it all together in a nice little bundle. My goal to to simplify the thing before I went insane. And I did!! I trimmed it down from 1,836 lines of code to 548 lines!!! Squeeee! All I really need to add right now is the code for checking InkBunny and DeviantArt. I know those pieces are already working so it should be easy. ^__^
So far, changes will include the following: *removal of renaming, because it was a HUUUUGE pain in the ass to maintain and do correctly
*Removed the choice of the folder saving pattern, it now manually assigns and creates "InkBunny" or whatever site as the root folder for your artists of a particular site. I couldn't seriously see people being bothered by this one XD
*Added a big ol ListView to show filenames, sizes, KB downloaded, percentage, etc so you can see what the heck is going on.
*Double clicking a filename on the ListView will open that file
*Simplified the interface (GUI) A LOT!
*Re-added the text box for editing of the artists list in place of the listview
*Planning to add something to append the watchlist of any user for IB,FA, and DA.