01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? - I wish.
02) What was your dream growing up? – Up till I was 13 or so I so wanted to be a vet... I had a sever affinity for animals, and "Born Free" and "Grizzly Adams" had consistent influence on me back then. When I came to the logic that being a vet would mean that I would hold duty to put animals to sleep, it contradicted my most solemn vow back then... To not kill. It wasn't that I didn't see the logic in the necessity sometimes, but it was the fear that medical / veterinary medicine was advancing so fast back then that I didn't want to commit one day to an animal having to die to end its suffering, only for the ability to stop that suffering being an option the next day. After my pup Peanuts got deathly ill one time only to be perfectly okay the next, I decided I didn't want to ever half to deal with that heart in my heart on either side of the story, so from then on I aspired towards career that catered to my creative side... I wanted to be a writer and actor... and artist on the side. As I approached being a young adult my focus leaned towards a more practical application as far as those skills were concerned and I wanted to design skyscrapers and refurbish downtrodden parts of town. Upon entry into trade school in the first phase of achieving said former goal I touched an IBM PCXT and from then on things changed drastically.
03) What talent do you wish you had? - I really wish I could be multilingual. The first new languages I would love to learn are Music (how to read and right and play) and Japanese.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? - A sangria or mojito, although jack and coke would do just peachy.
05) Favorite vegetable? - Roasted corn on the cob dripping with butter and encrusted in salt.
06) What was the last book you read? – The instruction manual for my former tablet.
07) What zodiac sign are you? – I'm a Gemini / Cancer Cusp, born on a full moon.
08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? - IRL My left ear is pierced and I have a large tattoo of my name and a paw on my upper back.
09) Worst habit? – Perhaps I'm too lovey dovey.
10) If you saw a friend walking down the street would you offer them a ride? – Providing I had a vehicle where which I could better assist them with... Although offering them a ride when not having a vehicle could amount to some fun.
11) What is your favorite sport? Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? – Realistic leaning towards optimistic.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with someone you liked? Shoot the sh*t till we were rescued by handsome wolves dressed in fireman outfits.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? – I lost my dad twice.
16) Do you have any pets? – I wish!
17) What if a friend showed up at your house unexpectedly? - My real friends are always welcome.
18) What was your first impression of Inkbunny? – Here we go again! and... Wow, they're a bit elitist!
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? – Mostly scary but I do like most of em.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? - I've contemplated permanent copper tone highlights in my hair several times in my life, which would also mean dying out my grey and white, skunky highlights.
21) Would you be a crime partner or a conscience? - Conscience.
22) What eye color do you have? – IRL Puppy dog (or full of sh*t) brown.
23) Ever been arrested? - Yup.
24) Bottle or can soda? - Fountain, but bottle is better, unless I could somehow seal the can up between drinks.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? – Secure an optimal housing solution, which could include helping a friend or friends.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out? –
27) Do you believe in ghosts? – For the most part, yes.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? – Experience new things that fall within the scope of my preferences.
29) Do you swear a lot? - Not a lot.
30) Biggest pet peeve? - Hate, Ignorance, Bigotry, deliberate lack of common sense and thinking being dumb is cool, and txt speak where its not necessary.
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? - Billy.
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? - I would gander I do... Too much.
33) Favorite and least favorite food? – Favorite = Pho / Vietnamese Noodle Soup and least favorite = over ripe veggies or those cooked to that consistency or expired food.
34) Do you believe in God(s)? – So far the chances are very good that I do.
6 years, 5 months ago
27 Apr 2012 23:47 CEST