Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Screwed up my high school/teenage years. Hell almost all of these basically come under this. Specifically, I truanted, didn’t give a shit and so on, so forth.
2. Got lazy. I wasn’t mature or focused enough to keep going with gymnastics, but I was for everything else. God damn, I don’t even know why I let it get away from me. OK actually, I do, but never mind.
3. Shouldn’t have gotten involved with some of the dickheads that I did.
4. Passed over some great opportunities to learn how to draw, sing, etc.
5. Let some good friends drift away.
6. Been there more for the ones that needed me.
7 years, 10 months ago
16 Dec 2010 07:23 CET