Turns out that the problem was with Inkbunny and the certificate instead of firefox. What I think happened was during the inkbunny maintenance, the certificate got borked once again and Firefox was doing it's job of protecting me. The problem is though, the error message indicated that the issue was the fact I didn't trust the Certificate Authority, thus it wouldn't even allow me to add the needed exception for access.
Now that I've been using IE for the last week, I've decided that FF will be my high security browser and I'm not upgrading it any further. In other words, it'll be used for my porn and such instead of my more common forums, online stories and general browsing that I'm now using IE for.
6 years, 11 months ago
04 Apr 2012 17:02 CEST